Varian Wrynn solo

Hunter
05/01/2014 10:19 AMPosted by Bynir
Grats. Pretty sure all the faction leaders (except Ironforge because of stun locks) are soloable which is quite sad. Hopefully one day they'll create another incentive for raiding enemy cities again. They're so fun (for both offense and defense) but are rarely done this days.

My rogue is on Kel'Thuzad on Horde side... can't even read trade chat most of the time with all attacks being called in local defense channel.
05/01/2014 10:42 AMPosted by Elriethien
Oh, carp, a blue. Now they might see our sekrit take-over-the-world (of Warcraft) plans! =(

We've known about this for a while.
...CODE MAGENTA, CODE MAGENTA! THEY ARE AWARE, I REPEAT: THEY ARE AWARE!
Even the part about the army of Kunzen Collectors?
05/01/2014 11:55 AMPosted by Runthak
05/01/2014 10:19 AMPosted by Bynir
Grats. Pretty sure all the faction leaders (except Ironforge because of stun locks) are soloable which is quite sad. Hopefully one day they'll create another incentive for raiding enemy cities again. They're so fun (for both offense and defense) but are rarely done this days.

My rogue is on Kel'Thuzad on Horde side... can't even read trade chat most of the time with all attacks being called in local defense channel.

You poor soul. At least you don't have to worry about me trying to kill you while you're farming TI.
This is impressive and all, but I did it first.

With my hands. No weapons equipped, should have seen it. Punched him right in the face and he just fell over.

Seriously though, that's really cool. Well done!
I can solo him on this toon got him to 80%.. but alliance usually bother me.
05/01/2014 11:58 AMPosted by Crithto
05/01/2014 10:42 AMPosted by Elriethien
Oh, carp, a blue. Now they might see our sekrit take-over-the-world (of Warcraft) plans! =(

We're doomed! Abandon all plans!
WHAT?! How did they find out? WE WERE SO STEALTHY ABOUT EVERYTHING!

*flips a table*
In vanilla it was almost impossible to take down Thrall or Highlord Bolvar. Saw fights that took 20 minutes plus and the raids still whiped. BC I think was the last time city bosses were a real challenge.
Man, I kinda want to go try that now, but really not sure if I have the patience for it. XD
05/01/2014 04:30 PMPosted by Whim
05/01/2014 11:58 AMPosted by Crithto

Damn...Re-Rolling yet again...
Hey guys what's happe-

05/01/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Mesti
...CODE MAGENTA, CODE MAGENTA! THEY ARE AWARE, I REPEAT: THEY ARE AWARE!

05/01/2014 04:30 PMPosted by Whim

*Drops coffee and whispers*

No....
hehe, it was glyph Mending and 2 pcs of Rift Stalker Armor then I bet it will incoming nerf or buff the king. I did soloed the king and it long time.
I've never seen that particular shade of blue in these forums before (well, except for when threads in dmg dealing or gen discussion got moved because the word 'hunter' was in the title). I thought class forums (hunter forums in particular) were just like the alleyway behind the business building, where its still technically their property but nobody ever goes back there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVAwerfJfG4

Decided to do this myself the other day; initially had alliance interfere but just kept killing them; then resetting in the water nearby and waiting until the coast was clear. Two alliance spotted me later on but didn't interfere after a few resets because I kept killing one of them.