Dream playable race?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
05/09/2014 12:37 PMPosted by Makazi
Something like D&D's Dragonborn

Agreed.

05/09/2014 01:20 PMPosted by Ninja
Yeah I was gonna say something like a harvest golem might be cool. As long as it stayed steampunk-ish fantasy rather than straight up sci-fi.

If you haven't seen them check out the Warforged from Eberron.
05/09/2014 01:54 PMPosted by Conser
05/09/2014 12:13 PMPosted by Drusilla
Ignoring lore/whatever/common sense, what is your dream playable humanoid race?
For me it's the arakkoa. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061018021244/wowwiki/images/f/fe/Arakkoa.png

You want to be one of the villains in Dark Crystal?

Bird people. Nuff said.
05/09/2014 04:12 PMPosted by Aenistris
Ogres and Pandaren Druids. In fact, I would take away half of the silly class combos from the Cataclysm, as well as, some of the other additions. For example, I would remove:

Goblin Shaman
Orc Mage
Tauren Monk
Undead Hunter
Undead Monk
Et cetera

/hisses My precious.
MURLOCS.
WE HAVE TO SAVE THE MURLOCS!
STOP MURLOC GENOCIDE!!
GOD IS NOT WHITE!
GOD IS NOT BLACK!
GOD...

IS GREENPURPLEORANGE!!
Wait, aren't there white murlocs?
05/09/2014 12:26 PMPosted by Raderian
Saurok.

Make it happen Blizz.
05/09/2014 04:51 PMPosted by Conser
05/09/2014 04:14 PMPosted by Venetiâ
Eredar, I would love to play a evil Draenei. They could be horde. There is a why to wiggle that one in.

eredar are the origin race of the draenei, not the corrupted version. Those are known as the man'ari.

I thought Dreino's were known as reel-bad-idea
05/09/2014 07:23 PMPosted by Falkyrie
The Hutt race from Star Wars :D

yes!
Finally a race bigger than a Dreino
I don't care if we're thinking silly thoughts here, I still want to play an Ogre. I mean, look at that belly! It would put a pandaren to shame.
Vrykul. Females got that hip swang tho.
05/09/2014 06:23 PMPosted by Varrox
Tauren Monk

How is this silly exactly?

Tauren are the only race in the entire game that actually look strong enough to be beating stuff to death. If anything, I'd remove it from every race except them and pandaren.
Give me a Dragon - with the specs being the various Dragon Flights.

Possibly a Young one (Older than Wrathion so you're not a whelp) With a CD that turns you into your Form in combat for increased power. It'd also be cool to pick a race for your "Mortal" form, which would align you to your faction - also be like druids and use their dragon form as flight form.

Or the Naga - All shape, sizes, and Variations. I love the Lore behind them, and It'd be interesting to see them side with one of the factions if it aligned with one of Azshara's goals.
Gnome Blood mages.
05/10/2014 06:25 AMPosted by Kenshimoo
05/09/2014 06:23 PMPosted by Varrox
Tauren Monk

How is this silly exactly?

Tauren are the only race in the entire game that actually look strong enough to be beating stuff to death. If anything, I'd remove it from every race except them and pandaren.

I think either of the hooved races would make pretty lethal monks. I imagine Worgen would too with those claws.
Dryads and Naga. I like the idea of Dryads prancing through Ashenvale firing laser cannons from the hip and orcs exploding Fallout 3 Bloody Mess style. Of course this would also require Tinkers becoming a new class and dryads being allowed to be tinkers.
the ones i want the most are the
naga
ogers
dragons
centaurs
nerubian
after them then
Qiraji
Mantid
Tol'vir
05/09/2014 12:15 PMPosted by Bubblykiss
Murlocs mounted on unicorns with bacon-cybernetic weapon systems.

Pls Blizzard.

05/09/2014 12:51 PMPosted by Apocalypsmoo
Maybe dryad\centaur or forest nymph (Mylune).

Coming soon to a Goldshire near you!
Hozen, mantid, arakkoa (equal preference).

I would play these so much it's not even funny. I wouldn't care which faction they were in or which class they were.