Most Embarrassing Thing you've done in game

General Discussion
Come on. You know there's something you've done that is something you'd rather forget.

Spill it.
i mean i forget my chakras a lot

and my seals

and... anything that i need to apply once in a while

i also forget to change talents and glyphs

sometimes i forget to equip real weapons

come to think of it, i forget how to play a lot

i also forget how to pay attention to anything

i just forget a lot of things i guess
Back when you right clicked to turn motes into eternal elements ... I was in flight form and figured I'd clear up some bag space quickly and then turn back into flight form with time to spare before I splattered into the ground. (Couldn't be done while on a mount, in flight form, etc)

I face planted on the tip of one of the higher needle rock formation thing in blades edge mountains before I had finished converting all of my motes.

Grmbl.
start talking in chat about personal stuff; realize you're in trade instead of whisper or b.net.
Fixed =/
That moment when you use slow fall to hit the PvP enemy flying above you and you fall to your death and realized you didn't use slow fall at all. It was another spell
Fell down TEldrassil.
Hunter Toon, New pet, Raid, you can guess the rest.
peed on a gnome....

HEY! I didn't see him under that snow pile!
Nothing really, I can carry myself pretty well.

But plenty of times I've accidently sent a reply whisper to some stranger I interacted with 2 hours ago going "121221324555125123131234124124412414124124412412wwwww12413wwwwwwsss1"
Sometimes my wife will play and I will send her naughty whispers. Sometimes a friend will whisper and I won't realize it only for them to receive the next whisper meant for my wife about doing certain things to her.

I've turned so red so many times due to this. I find myself constantly checking my replies now just to make sure they don't get the whisper meant for my wife now.
Lies/ I can see you doing far more dastardly things than that.
05/04/2014 03:28 PMPosted by Naralis
Sometimes my wife will play and I will send her naughty whispers. Sometimes a friend will whisper and I won't realize it only for them to receive the next whisper meant for my wife about doing certain things to her.

I've turned so red so many times due to this. I find myself constantly checking my replies now just to make sure they don't get the whisper meant for my wife now.

Please.

Give us examples?
Heroic Windlord progression. I had to place Hand of Salv on our warrior dps because he would Reck/Bladestorm. I thought I had him targeted. Imagine my face when I saw 7x "Changed target!".

I salved myself :s.
05/04/2014 03:25 PMPosted by Rika
Nothing really, I can carry myself pretty well.

But plenty of times I've accidently sent a reply whisper to some stranger I interacted with 2 hours ago going "121221324555125123131234124124412414124124412412wwwww12413wwwwwwsss1"

Hehe. Oh my, I have done that soooooooooo many times.
I kissed a gnome and I liked it.