Congratulations Neolutum !!

Turalyon
1 2 3 5 Next
Glad to see another quality guild of ours clearing all the content.

Okay, now it's your turn Vortex :)
Nice, congrats to you guys!
Thanks guys, and as a huge fan of Vortex, I'm very anxious to see them next!
Grats guys!

#jelly
Grats you guys!!
Big grats to you guys
Gratz fellas
05/09/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Kennypowers
Grats on your 14/14, hopefully you guys get the kill with enough tagged players to get the guild achievement soon!
Horde side is progressing, that's always a good thing. Not sure why the negative comments above, but thank you for those that meant well. :)
Ribbit.
05/09/2014 07:43 PMPosted by Kennypowers
05/09/2014 07:05 PMPosted by Garruss
Horde side is progressing, that's always a good thing. Not sure why the negative comments above, but thank you for those that meant well. :)

The reason for my "negative comments about horde side progression" , since no one else will say it, are I don't think it's ethical to advertise yourself for recruiting as 14/14 heroic when 30% of your raid on the kill is from a US top 50 (26) guild. It doesn't look "good for our server" if everyone starts getting H-Garrosh kills by essentially getting carried by guilds that have been farming it since 2013, does it?

Also any legit "race for 14/14" you guys were having with other 10 man guilds on the server (that you posted about in other threads saying you were racing them) you pretty much disrespected. Good luck to Vortex on your kill with legit members.

While I understand what you are saying, I find it surprising that people get upset over stuff like that and go as far as pointing it out in a thread. I don't think THAT's ethical. People are happy, so what? No need to put a downer on other people's progression. So serious over nothing... They'll get their 10/10 kill next week.

I have taken a break this whole expac, but if I was in their position as far as a Garrosh kill, I would have done the same.
05/09/2014 08:11 PMPosted by Kennypowers
Are they just going to tag up the players that helped them through Paragons as well or? Who's buying the server xfers?

The Siegecrafter and Paragons kill that we got in the same reset were both completely our guild members. We had Balthz in there, who is in Nurfed, but still raided progression with us on his hunter. When cross realm opened up, he switched from hunter to Shaman. Meaning our Paragons and Siegecrafter kill were 10/10 guild.
05/09/2014 08:11 PMPosted by Kennypowers
They'll get their 10/10 kill next week.

Are they just going to tag up the players that helped them through Paragons as well or? Who's buying the server xfers?

05/09/2014 07:59 PMPosted by Garruss
While I understand what you are saying, I find it surprising that people get upset over stuff like that and go as far as pointing it out in a thread. I don't think THAT's ethical.

I think the sanctity of a fair competition that was blown out of the water is worth more morally than whatever you think about me calling you out on it. The people deserve to know the truth.

I get what you are saying, I guess we just have different perspectives. I'm more chilled, 'let people be' kind of person. I'm not nosey towards other guilds and I'll always try to help. ;) It's a game after all....
http://imgur.com/AZ4RbLX
http://www.twitch.tv/bac9999/b/522752811 That should be the entire night of progression on Heroic Paragons with the kill at the end. I believe we spent around 30 minutes the night before also, but that's it. You can also view every logged pull on Warcraftlogs. Was 39 attempts I believe.