Congratulations Neolutum !!

Turalyon
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
05/20/2014 07:50 AMPosted by Parabolick
05/19/2014 09:53 PMPosted by Ellipsìs
WORDS

COUNTERARGUMENT

The Jury has deliberated and come to a conclusion. We find Neolutum guilty of murder in the first degree.
05/20/2014 02:19 PMPosted by Priestialitÿ
The Jury has deliberated and come to a conclusion. We find Neolutum guilty of murder in the first degree.

Murder was the case that they gave me. ( Murdaaaa )
Dat second kill doh.
Zen UB no more.
We're in no rush, we got what we wanted, did you? Is it out of your system yet?

Get a life.

http://x4.fjcdn.com/comments/gt+high+school+gt+at+a+rager+gt+having+_746a9481a11d1f25fdb974929f89c433.jpg
Such mad, much sad.
This thread is going places.

Not to a top 100 kill. But places!
4 night 25 man complains about 2 night 10 man bleeding potential recruit pool through advertising "false" claims of 14/14H. That is what makes this ordeal so pathetically sad.

What's the real problem here? You guys spent 4x as much time as Neo and 2x as much as the average "casual hardcore" guild working on the fight that has killed it in approximately the same time frame.

Blizzard provided a tool that literally everyone has access too. They didn't pay nor ask to be "carried." Nurfed hasn't raided since a week after our first Garrosh kill. Those that have wanted to raid have found other ways, namely with other groups. These players that joined them for their first kill wanted to do so as a friendly gesture. You guys are so full of yourselves and lack so much in tact, that you can't grasp this and have to parade your filth in what should have been a simple congratulatory thread.

Get over it. I'm proud to say that I called Neolutum my home and family for years. With all they've been through, they continue to enjoy the game while still being classy players, which is much more than can be said about others on this server.
I like how you guys are bringing up the fact that we're a 4 night raid team, and they're a 2 night raid team. And then you don't mention how many hours are actually raided per night. 8 hours in 2 nights versus 10 hours over 4 nights.

I'd venture to say, that they are VERY similar in terms of actual work getting done. a 2 hour difference spread over 4 nights means only 30 minutes of extra work. And, with different things going on in different peoples nights could potentially get lost at the start or end of the raid. (I UNDERSTAND THAT BOTH SIDES CAN HAVE THIS PROBLEM.)

Sure, we raid a bit more, but it's not double as is trying to be implied.

I don't have bad feelings towards Neolutum. I don't care either way. I just wanted to point out that the difference in raiding time isn't nearly as much as is made out to be.

This thread is stupid and needs to be locked. Congratulations Neolutum on your progression through SoO. Hopefully WoD, and the transition to a 20man team is good for you.
I didn't point out raid days as a matter of effort expended. I pointed it out because someone made the point that it is fallacious to advertise 14/14 and bleed the recruitment pool. Except it's not because you're on largely different schedules and different raid sizes (for now).
05/21/2014 03:20 PMPosted by Toshax
Get over it. I'm proud to say that I called Neolutum my home and family for years. With all they've been through, they continue to enjoy the game while still being classy players, which is much more than can be said about others on this server.

i've seen a wall of text that says otherwise, lol

ITS YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN, just had a question. Still no 2nd kill? congrats to Portal!! and their guild achieve
Oh hey, this thread again. Neat!
Sippin' on some siz-erp, sip, sippin' on some, sip siz-erp
When things aren't dying, chaos bolt more. It's what I do.

Anyway, do your thing so there's another 20 man mythic guild in WoD pushing us to 17/17. Gonna be fun. Also, chaos bolt.
Avido is missing some information. You have to cast them from Hawaii.