Achievement Progress Reset?

Bug Report
The items that I previously looted for the "Going to Need a Bigger Bag" Achievement have been reset.

It shows that I have not looted anything.

Am I the only one?
We're taking a look at this Maharot, thanks for the report.
Relogging on the same toon (one that I know had many credits) doesn't change anything about this, for what it's worth. Still shows as empty.
Oops :) Guess we get to spend another year on the isle!
sames goes for me , i logged on and all been reset , tried loggin alts as well that had other items but no luck
Yeah, the achievement progress in-game got completely wiped for me also.

It shows the amount of items I've looted on the armory, but the armory also shows anything over 580 as it's non-upgraded counterpart so I don't know if that's even worth taking into account.
Achievement isn't flagged as Account-Wide for me and all progress has been reset for this toon as well.

Relogging same character did nothing to fix.

Logging into a different character with known progress on it (Feljax) also has it wiped.
We're still investigating into this, but on the off-chance any of you loot an item from the achievement on any of your characters, can you let me know what happens?
@Zorbrix
Looted a Thick Pi'Jiu Brew, that and only that item went green/checkmarked.
I had looted this item before the patch hit as well, if that's relevant at all, though.
Actually for now, hold off on hunting for the items, it looks like that doesn't fix it. We're still looking into this, and I'll provide updates as I find out more solid information.
05/20/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Zorbrix
We're still investigating into this, but on the off-chance any of you loot an item from the achievement on any of your characters, can you let me know what happens?

I mailed Elixir of Ancient Knowledge to another character and it went green when I pulled it out of mail.
Checked on another character and it still shows green.
i tried taking an item out of the bank and then logging completely out of B.net and logging back in with the item in my bags and the achievement was not green for that item.
The achievement went account-wide for me, though progress erased. Logging into other toons did not add progress like it did with the mounts/pets when they changed.
also, an unrelated issue possibly, or maybe it is somehow related...I only received credit for the Dread Raven Pet achievement, I did not receive credit for the Dread Raven mount FoS, even though I obviously have the mount and pet.
I had only 2 items left and now it's reset... I even have some of the items in my bags/bank and it is acting like I've never looted them.

FIX IT!

[edit]
I looked at the achievement progress on the WoW Armory and it still shows 55/57 for me, but not in the game. I don't know if that is only temporary because the Armory has not updated yet, or what. The Lost and Found achievement is also not updated there, even though I have The Relic Hunter title.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/veknilash/Carnation/achievement#97:15113:a8728
Also having the same issue. Thankful for some sensibility added to this achievement, but please fix!
05/20/2014 10:36 AMPosted by Zorbrix
Actually for now, hold off on hunting for the items, it looks like that doesn't fix it. We're still looking into this, and I'll provide updates as I find out more solid information.

Worth mentioning that personal character progress still seems to be in the armory. It's not account-wide ticking though because Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent is missing on my progress, despite the fact I have received it on my paladin.

It's blank for me in game too, though.
05/20/2014 10:52 AMPosted by Levora
05/20/2014 10:36 AMPosted by Zorbrix

Worth mentioning that personal character progress still seems to be in the armory. It's not account-wide ticking though because Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent is missing on my progress, despite the fact I have received it on my paladin.

It's blank for me in game too, though.

Hm I'm wondering whether getting the final items would make the achievement magically complete, despite not showing complete progress.
Me too. Rain Stone was only item I was missing on my main, now it's reset. I have all of the items on my main, including many of them in my bag.
We're working on a fix for this. No data was or will be lost - layman's explanation is that your account isn't properly picking up past credit earned by individual characters, so we need to make sure that the information is transferred to the account level. Your character still knows everything that it previously had gained, but your account doesn't (yet). The fix will require restarts, and we'll post to let everyone know once we have an exact timetable for that.

Any new items you obtain towards the achievement in the meantime will count, and our fix will not overwrite that information. Apologies for the inconvenience, and any alarm from the apparent loss of progress towards such a challenging achievement.