Rallys Jenkins' Better Vectors Awards

Bleeding Hollow
After careful observation and compilation of data, Bleeding Hollow Warchief Rallys Jenkins' rating of AAA is awarded to these Ally Guilds:

Alliance Vanguard
THE Enclave
Old Town Militia
Master Race

These are GAMER led guilds. These guild leaders deserve respect for their efforts aimed at making Wow a better game than it is. If YOU play Ally, you would be missing out if you did not join these guilds.

Naturally, WPVP is the primary consideration as Horde vs. Ally IS the game. Not Everquest. WAR!

For those of you who are fortunate enough to play with these fine teams, Rallys Jenkins hereby thanks you for playing the game as designed for the ethical benefits, friendships and entertainment which games bestow.

AND: Applause to the realms of Emerald Dream and Sargeras for being involved.
Rallys Jenkins is a war criminal and he will answer for his crimes
WTS Prime Real Estate For <The Enclave> Hate
Too bad we have all the good players now D i guess iwc is goin down?
05/17/2014 04:54 PMPosted by Juliuscaesar
Too bad we have all the good players now D i guess iwc is goin down?

hey now
aww no nomination :(
05/17/2014 12:12 PMPosted by Arcanita
Bleeding Hollow Warchief Rallys Jenkins' rating of AAA is awarded to these Ally Guilds:

These guilds are random peon certified
lol
Could you remove my guild from your list? It's kind of insulting.

Thanks.
This list is Ally only, Peppers. The criteria for an AAA rating is primarily based on WPVP activity. Because Bleeding Hollow's Warchief Rallys Jenkins is deeply involved in that activity, his sole purpose for creating his Iron Wolf Clan, that WELL qualifies him to ascertain the quality of opponent guilds.

However, in order to avoid the appearance of favoritism, he has left the rating of Horde guilds to others.

Obviosly, there are other Horde WPVP guilds that should receive rating of AAA on the same basis as these 4 Ally guilds have. The criteria being activity in the War and leadership devoted to improving the game for ALL PLAYERS.

If YOU find yourself in a guild that is led by a stranger to you, a stranger that never leads anything game related, you are being farmed for gold. If you hate players and are a generally hateful person, stay there.
Alliance Vanguard
THE Enclave
Old Town Militia
Master Race

Are guilds I never heard of and I have never heard of Rallys? I believe these are all fake made up things. I do not appreciate imaginary things on our forums.
Urethrawr, I cannot remove your guild. Yours is possibly the best of all small WPVP guilds. If Clemmy led a large WPVP guild, this realm would be 70% Ally. Prayer is the #1 ranked WPVP Ally on Bleeding Hollow and several on your team dominate the top 10.

You cannot change what you are.
Downdownb, the Phillies are not a social club. They are an active team that know their opponents by experiencing the game at the highest level. Chase Utley does not wander around Philly looking for people to play Scrabble with. He PLAYS in the bigs.

Get in the WAR!
05/18/2014 01:01 PMPosted by Arcanita
Urethrawr, I cannot remove your guild. Yours is possibly the best of all small WPVP guilds. If Clemmy led a large WPVP guild, this realm would be 70% Ally. Prayer is the #1 ranked WPVP Ally on Bleeding Hollow and several on your team dominate the top 10.

You cannot change what you are.

D'awww. Never saw this thread.

<3
05/18/2014 01:23 PMPosted by Arcanita
Downdownb, the Phillies are not a social club. They are an active team that know their opponents by experiencing the game at the highest level. Chase Utley does not wander around Philly looking for people to play Scrabble with. He PLAYS in the bigs.

Get in the WAR!

:3 Too bad our bullpen sucks.