The "Partners" Dilemma

Arenas
How old is Bojana?
if uhdk/spriest was even a remotely viable comp I would be down to play it.

Tho I have no idea with my lack of peels how horrendous it would be =/
05/23/2014 07:30 AMPosted by Maximùs
Since when did Devs just start airlifting posts out of threads even if they are harmless. Kind of ruins the sense of a "conversation."
they do it to me all the time, that's why Bojana always wins, he can't be stopped

the tyrant

Do you really think, it is reasonable to insult, threaten and bully someone because you want to roll play the king of all ret paladins?

This forums are not just for you, if you disagree with me (or anyone else) say it in way that uses intelligence and common sense. Throwing a temper tantrum any time someone disagree with you not constructive or useful. All you do when you threat or insult me is prove me right over and over. You all so waste the Mods time by having to delete comment after comment. There is no reason or justification for your behavior or manner in which you conduct yourself.

05/23/2014 07:51 AMPosted by Mcrawfle
How old is Bojana?

Why would you ask this?

You need to go read the rules on Distribution of Real-Life Personal Information.

Back on topic,

OQ is fine most of the issue here are users not understand how to set up groups or how to use filters. If you are having problems with OQ, there is a help in the addon and there is a website with forums.

There is a website call openraid, that you can use to find all kinds of groups and plan for future events.

There is trade chat, guild chat, class forums or simple outside and duel.

Not finding players in your skill level has nothing to do with the addon, that is your choice. The only addon I can think of that help you get into higher skilled groups is one that can fake achievements or by paying people.

With all this resources for players to use, there is no reason to still say you can't find a group. I can, others can, but you can't that means something needs to be changed on your end, that is where the problem seems to be.
Moderators if you are reading this why are you deleting innocuous posts? Bojana (Trioxin) is playing you... he's acting like a victim (when he's actually the instigator) and then reporting everyone. You should permanently ban him for falsely reporting other posters. I'm sure he reported this post as well & it may very well be deleted but moderators don't be his pawn.
05/23/2014 08:37 AMPosted by Trioxin
...they do it to me all the time, that's why Bojana always wins, he can't be stopped

the tyrant

Do you really think, it is reasonable to insult, threaten and bully someone because you want to roll play the king of all ret paladins?

This forums are not just for you, if you disagree with me (or anyone else) say it in way that uses intelligence and common sense. Throwing a temper tantrum any time someone disagree with you not constructive or useful. All you do when you threat or insult me is prove me right over and over. You all so waste the Mods time by having to delete comment after comment. There is no reason or justification for your behavior or manner in which you conduct yourself.

05/23/2014 07:51 AMPosted by Mcrawfle
How old is Bojana?

Why would you ask this?

You need to go read the rules on Distribution of Real-Life Personal Information.

Back on topic,

OQ is fine most of the issue here are users not understand how to set up groups or how to use filters. If you are having problems with OQ, there is a help in the addon and there is a website with forums.

There is a website call openraid, that you can use to find all kinds of groups and plan for future events.

Not finding players in your skill level has nothing to do with the addon, that is your choice. The only addon I can think of that help you get into higher skilled groups is one that can fake achievements or by paying people.

With all this resources for players to use, there is no reason to still say you can't find a group. I can, others can, but you can't that means something needs to be changed on your end, that is where the problem seems to be.

Just because you play the devil's advocate doesn't make you the victim. It shows your depth of immaturity and desperation to matter in a vapid situation such as an internet message board, or to appear right.

It's not funny. It's just really sad. Really, really, sad.

You're not a good person and this is why people will never give into anything you believe/say/present.

^^^ This is why you're a pariah. Not because of anyone- but, because of you.
Lol gotta love this guy. I was just posting what my experience with oqueue was and he attacks me like I'm whining or complaining.
99% of Bojana's posts (he does make some innocuous ones) are insults infused with "informative conversation" posts.

He's probably not able to, or does (which makes it worse because he's knowingly choosing to be a horrible person), realize anything other than if you mix insults with explanatory paragraphs it must be acceptable.

People react to the negative stuff and then he reports you. It's his M.O. He'll lie and explain and insult while explaining Ret "mechanics" poorly and someone will flame him- thus..the cycle continues.
05/23/2014 08:50 AMPosted by Malahi
Lol gotta love this guy. I was just posting what my experience with oqueue was and he attacks me like I'm whining or complaining.
Yup he insulted me as well. He derails threads & then reports everyone that calls him on his BS. Sadly the moderators don't realize that he's using them & they delete the wrong posts & hand out bans to the wrong posters.

05/23/2014 08:54 AMPosted by Mcrawfle
99% of Bojana's posts (he does make some innocuous ones) are insults infused with "informative conversation" posts.

He's probably not able to, or does (which makes it worse because he's knowingly choosing to be a horrible person), realize anything other than if you mix insults with explanatory paragraphs it must be acceptable.

People react to the negative stuff and then he reports you. It's his M.O. He'll lie and explain and insult while explaining Ret "mechanics" poorly and someone will flame him- thus..the cycle continues.
What about his accusation that another poster has made RL threats against him? If that was actually true that poster would have been arrested & his account of course banned so it's almost certainly untrue. If it is untrue making false allegations like that is a crime so why has nothing been done to Bojana?
05/23/2014 08:50 AMPosted by Malahi

How did you get me attacking you our of....
05/23/2014 04:25 AMPosted by Trioxin

05/22/2014 09:06 PMPosted by Malahi
I've found at busy times I can find partners with it

Are you having the same problem Rico is having, looking for players/groups 200-300 point higher than your current rating?

That is not a OQ issue, you are not looking in the right spot.

Think of OQ like a APP friend finder, you need to set the right info to find the people you want. If you want to go for dogs walks, you want click on sports games.

All I was saying is; if you want to find more players for arena, look for people around your same rating.

99% of Bojana's posts (he does make some innocuous ones) are insults infused with "informative conversation" posts

Just because you read way to much into what I write, does not mean you get into harass and insult me. I only reference in game stuff. I never try to find out personal information like you do.

Or you can say it in way that uses intelligence and common sense. Throwing a temper tantrum any time someone disagrees with you not constructive or useful.

But I can see what this is all about; for you. if you felt insulted by my stance on no ret buffs, that does not mean you can seek out my personal information or try to flame and troll me any chance you can get. I will not be bullied by you or anyone else.

BTW I have changed my stance on ret buffs. I think ret needs more buffs. So you can stop the harassment.
Bojana all it takes is one moderator to realize what you are doing & you'll be banned. If we see through your charade then hopefully they will as well. You go off topic & cause trouble... when posters call you on your BS you play the victim & report them.
I'm not flaming you. See? I told you he'd do it while trying to explain his stance on Retribution Paladins.

I would love to read into what you write but you lack so, so much depth. It's always the typical explanation of this, insult, you feel threatened, make a post, retort, cry, call our harassment, etc.

You only feel harassed because it furthers your agenda at reporting people for whatever reason you feel you should.

What personal information did I ask for aside from your age? I wanted to put into context at why you're the way you are.

Chalk it up to immaturity, not knowing better, or just being plain awful. It's going to be all three eventually.

ha·rass·ment
həˈrasm(ə)nt,ˈharəsm(ə)nt/Submit
noun
aggressive pressure or intimidation

Be careful when you use that word. Crying wolf will get you into big trouble.
05/23/2014 09:20 AMPosted by Urduja
Bojana all it takes is one moderator to realize what you are doing & you'll be banned. If we see through your charade then hopefully they will as well. You go off topic & cause trouble... when posters call you on your BS you play the victim & report them.

I told you he'd reply, try to pick out insults, claim insults, threaten harassment, all the while trying to hide it with a "class-based discussion" analysis which is poor at best.
We see what he is doing so why can't the moderators?
You know, at one point Bojana did disappear.

This was because at that time, the people who regularly posted on the forums began to realize that nothing Bojana says should ever be taken seriously. So, they either ignored him, or simply pointed and laughed.

Of course, when he came back, there was a different set of forum regulars that weren't aware of that, so now we have this garbage floating around.

People need to realize that no matter what he says, or how he says it, that he's still Bojana.

Nothing he says should ever be taken seriously or even acknowledged if you can help it.
05/23/2014 09:48 AMPosted by Sezbeth

This was because at that time, the people who regularly posted on the forums began to realize that nothing Bojana says should ever be taken seriously. So, they either ignored him, or simply pointed and laughed.

Of course, when he came back, there was a different set of forum regulars that weren't aware of that, so now we have this garbage floating around.

People need to realize that no matter what he says, or how he says it, that he's still Bojana.

Nothing he says should ever be taken seriously or even acknowledged if you can help it.

bojana never fails to amuse me, though.

05/23/2014 09:25 AMPosted by Mcrawfle
What personal information did I ask for aside from your age?

There you go, you are trying to seek real life personal information for some sinister purpose, but you exposed yourself by acting like it had to be with immaturity. In light of your going back to the buff rets threads, there is no reasonable excuse that your requests personal information has any good nature motive.

05/23/2014 09:25 AMPosted by Mcrawfle
Chalk it up to immaturity, not knowing better, or just being plain awful. It's going to be all three eventually.

I wish I could give you that, but there is to many sick twisted people like you who are trying to get real life information, which is why there are rules against it; to stop people like you.

Notice even after I made a post going back on topic you all derailed it again......

Keep trying thou, I have immunity to any cyber bulling you try; even if it is in a creepy as your are.

realize that nothing Bojana says should ever be taken seriously

That is actually you, now many post your yours have been deleted, just this thread? All of them? You don't say. After the second time you realized death threat will not work, you started to make image link threats, how did that turn out for you?

05/23/2014 09:20 AMPosted by Urduja
posters call you on your BS you play the victim & report them.

Just go read
05/23/2014 05:13 AMPosted by Crusherz
Your the one who's being hostile

Calm down , champ

That is what people are saying about what you post, and the admins tell you more by taken down the sick things you write. Really you are no better than Sezbeth

I think that should it, the trolls and the flamers will not be able to come back with anything after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time to get back one topic, unless they try to derail again.

Bojana no matter how hard you try to play the victim many of us know what you really are & what you are doing. I pray that the moderators see through your charade & see you for what you really are as well.
Or instead of ignoring him, you can go ahead and feed him until he starts posting 3-mile long walls of text that people eventually stop reading.

Whatever works.

Silly Bojana, I'm too much of a god for you.
This thread has become completely derailed from the original topic, so it is being locked. Please avoid naming calling and personal arguments and attacks. If you would like to continue the original discussion, please open a new thread. Thank you.