2600 HPriest Looking to Multi-class 2.2K+ CR

Arenas
Hello forum go-ers. I have resto shamans and Druids on both horde and alliance. I really want to practice these other healers and get better with them. They are all above 2.2k cr but I would like to be pushing higher. I am not a fan of "pugging" people. I like to play with a core group of 3-4 people. I feel like team synergy and coordination is mandatory to obtain high ratings. The shamans and druids are all fully geared (550) and most of them have double maxed proffs (Secondary). I would prefer to play with people who have already been playing together for a while and are higher cr than I am.

TLDR: 2600 Priest with alt healers on both A/H Looking for teams.<Beast#1492
06/02/2014 02:58 PMPosted by Zulubarx
zulubar#1701 if you wanna try some hpriest beast cleave

Never go full retard kids
proven fact that ppl who play beastcleave lack reading comprehension
06/02/2014 03:02 PMPosted by Synpoo

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
06/02/2014 02:47 PMPosted by Beastpriestt
TLDR: 2600 Priest with alt healers

http://i.imgur.com/2O7X8Tm.png

nice pilot?
06/02/2014 03:10 PMPosted by Zulubarx
nice pilot?

Obviously mad
06/02/2014 03:30 PMPosted by Beastpriestt
Obviously mad

why would i be mad? for misreading something?

dont really care, been awake for a while lol
06/02/2014 03:02 PMPosted by Synpoo

don't post on ur 70
don't post on yours you fatty!

sorry for derailing your lovely thread btw sir
I have a 2.2k warrior on both factions, and a windwalker/enh shaman on alliance and horde respectively-I'm on all the time, and I take losses/close games constructively. Would love to get consistent teammates to build synergy with. Daunt#1680, added your tag.
According to your recent activity feed you went from 2k to 2600 in 1 day. Seems legit.

Rival last season really sells the legitimacy of this character.
06/02/2014 06:30 PMPosted by Míracle
According to your recent activity feed you went from 2k to 2600 in 1 day. Seems legit.

pretty much sums it up.
06/02/2014 06:30 PMPosted by Míracle

Are you sitting that 2300 the whole season cause I remember seeing you hit that years ago

Just because I play an alt priest from 2k-> 2600 in 1 day doesn't mean I was piloted.
06/02/2014 06:33 PMPosted by Beastpriestt
Are you sitting that 2300 the whole season cause I remember seeing you hit that years ago

Just because I play an alt priest from 2k-> 2600 in 1 day doesn't mean I was piloted.

Yes I have been busy with "life" and so have my partners.. Who are your mains then?
you got rival on that account last season, so please use the excuse my main is on a different account. Stop posting looking for 2.2k cr players because you think you are entitled to play with them just because you were either piloted or carried to your current rating.
People are sour LOL.

ALl I got to say is HUEUHEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEHUHEUHEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE

Yes and I was also carried to 2300+ cr on all my other healers LOLOLOLOOLOLOOOOO
It looks like you jumped up to 2200 in 2s and 2600 in 3s in one day from under 2k. Even if you were playing with the best players, you still couldn't get that high rated. Please don't buy pilots and please don't trick people into playing with someone pathetic enough to have to buy carries.
06/02/2014 06:44 PMPosted by Beastpriestt
People are sour LOL.

ALl I got to say is HUEUHEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEHUHEUHEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE

I can care less... I think its very peasant like to brag about this rating that you got, which quite evidently was gained through carry/pilot.

Link your main?
06/02/2014 06:47 PMPosted by Blenderfier
It looks like you jumped up to 2200 in 2s and 2600 in 3s in one day from under 2k. Even if you were playing with the best players, you still couldn't get that high rated. Please don't buy pilots and please don't trick people into playing with someone pathetic enough to have to buy carries.

thank you case solved.