how many of you take /spit serious? honest.

Arenas
06/04/2014 10:41 AMPosted by Nathian
That's the problem with this generation, nobody takes anything seriously and everything is a joke.

When I /spit it's because the other team was playing like scum. Rogues that pillar for a minute until cloak is up again etc.

So he plays to win and you don't? This logic baffles me. If you're not playing to win then why bother?

edit: /spit does nothing to me. I don't even honestly see it 99% of the time.
Ran into a Druid/Mage team with full 550 gear playing MW/Warrior... Warrior at 540 ilvl and myself at 522 ilvl.

Took them until the last second of dampening to get a kill on us.

Didn't /spit, but I /golfclapped a few times.

/spit is reserved for the scummiest of scum though. Double blood DK last season before the nerf, for example.
06/04/2014 10:41 AMPosted by Nathian
When I /spit it's because the other team was playing like scum.
it def gets my goat when i get /spit at if its by a scrub.

nothing irritates me more than getting wrecked by a scrub, then they get all giddy over it, its like omg. my biggest gripe in 3s really. lose by an inch to some bad players and then to have them /lol /spit that irritates my epeen to no end.

i have some growing up to do though, im still playing fing computer games
I tend to pool my /spits for beastcleave
if a rogue or warrior from dspear kills me while repeatedly pressing A and D while doing that spit emote that just grinds my gears
That's the problem with this generation, nobody takes anything seriously and everything is a joke.

People don't take emotes in a video game seriously therefore the whole generation has a problem.

k
It doesn't bother me.

I just /spit back even if I got owned.
06/04/2014 01:20 PMPosted by Christipor

People don't take emotes in a video game seriously therefore the whole generation has a problem.

k

genius. absolutely genius.

you deserve the Nobel Peace Prize.
06/04/2014 12:35 PMPosted by Latree
i have some growing up to do though, im still playing fing computer games

nothing wrong with playing computer games as you age. if your mismanaging your time, thats one thing. what you do for your personal enjoyment should really be another. wasted time is wasted time. if you're enjoying yourself, that time isn't really waste anyways.
Who freaking cares. Doesn't affect my life.
I faced a Dk/MW team that was using a kick bot on my healer, Literally kicking any heal within .1-2 sec of him casting while spamming /spit the entire game. It was very annoying, however i did /lol at them when I put the MW into a full fear and killed the Dk because he wasn't watching his healers positioned and stayed in line and died.
I have /giggle macroed and use it on people at the end of an arenas match from time to time.

I don't take emotes seriously on a cerebral basis, but in the moment of a loss of someone spits or slaps me or something it pisses me off for like..... 30 seconds.

STORY TIME!
It's the end of DWG random. It's been a back and forth match, but in the end we cap a couple carts and take it handily. As the horde cap their last cart they lose, and I giggle all over the healer healing the Gdruid who capped it. Sure they capped that cart, but we won by 500 points and I was top healz, so I was feeling pretty high and mighty. I felt that belf deserved some giggles; what can I say?
A dew minutes after the bg I'm buying pvp gear in panda land when I get a psst. It says "Oh, I thought you were that gnome mage I was about to kill, but you're just the priest who could't kill the Gdruid." I went to respond with one of many retorts that came easily to mind, but the guy had /ignored me or something.
Seriously? What a weenie. I'm a healer. I'm not responsible for killing the effing Druid, and it didn't matter anyway cause we won by significant margin in the end.

The only thing is. Was it actually that belf priest I giggled at or what? Why the rage? Was it a dps who saw my giggles and was upset about it? I'll never know.
I find this thread very relevant.
06/04/2014 11:11 AMPosted by Deathsroad
06/04/2014 11:11 AMPosted by Ricoswaze
If you spit on me you're going offline bud.

LOL