Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Mal'Ganis
So I'm waiting in the queue for the server like everyone else and about an hour and a half after entering the queue i have an hour or so left. not so bad right I get to play in an hour. But suddenly my wireless router falters and I lose internet for max 5 seconds. and I get D/Ced. Now i have to wait another 3 1/2 hours... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
any other stories?
here's a story:

a long time ago, mal'ganis use to be a loving, nice, lag-free server....
then all a sudden, we had guilds make it to be the 'best guilds' which made us be a "top ranked server"

now, people started transfering thinking mal'ganis is good, and that they were going to get carried. Thinking it would be a nice server.
Now Cataclysm comes, people complaining making posts on the forums complaining about Queue times and all i can say is. "Welcome to the TRUE Mal'ganis."
this isn't the true mal'ganis Vanilla is the mal'ganis i know and love.... but sadly never again....
Through all of the expansions there has been huge queues on this server. q.q
I don't really care about the queues i just thought my story was funny and good to cheer up other people in the queue
it's more depressing, but i feel for ya.
people can say hey at least i'm not that guy haha
I transfered to this server and the occasional queue is something I'm entirely willing to withstand for the excellent raid PuGs.
your the problem with this server little 10 years old who create guilds death knights who say ni.. go back to chess club and gtfo off the server
12/07/2010 6:19 PMPosted by Dasshh
your the problem with this server little 10 years old who create guilds death knights who say ni.. go back to chess club and gtfo off the server

Bah... i disagree. People who come to this server looking for Pugs are just people who dont have set schedules for guild raiding. I think that's perfectly fine sense people have there own lives to live and just want to see all the content. Oh and 1600 queue 8(
Roses are red....violets be blue....Malganis is gay.....and i stuck in a q
12/07/2010 6:19 PMPosted by Dasshh

You transferred here

SUP

wowprogress.com