blizz staff plz respond

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
i know you guys are working on something to fix these queue's

but like one of your employees said u have all the best server equipment.

so explian how the cap is going to be raised.

and even if it is raised thers still a 2000-3000 in queue and server is capped

i play oceanic - barthilas

i strongly recommend free server transfers for this realm.

its extremely over populated and im willing to leave everything behind to experience a smoother gameplay. eventhough i was on it for 3-4 years i want to be able to play with less latency and less queue's
bump
I think they already responded with their famous word:
Soon™

Theyre going to raise population cap on servers so now you can complain about the immense lag and constant disconnections.
I also play Oceanic - Barthilas server. No love at all, 320 minute queue? Really? This is unsatisfactory.
12/08/2010 1:24 AMPosted by Keltherwin
I also play Oceanic - Barthilas server. No love at all, 320 minute queue? Really? This is unsatisfactory

And here us American's and whining about 30 minutes. 320? Jesus, that is just off the scales of acceptable.
2 hour wait for frostmourne. Almost all oceania realms are full. FOR GODS SAKE BLIZZARD GIVE US A FAIR GO. WE PAY THE SAME $$ A MONTH LIKE EVERY BODY ELSE!
12/08/2010 1:27 AMPosted by Khamand
12/08/2010 1:24 AMPosted by Keltherwin
I also play Oceanic - Barthilas server. No love at all, 320 minute queue? Really? This is unsatisfactory

And here us American's and whining about 30 minutes. 320? Jesus, that is just off the scales of acceptable.

Alt Tab in to check, up to 348 minutes now. No way in hades I will get in tonight.
i know right. and i dont want them to rais the cap it just cause problems.

free transfers to lower populated realms would be the better choice.

reasons-

1. less lag and no hassle for upgrading servers = less maintenence.
2. free transfer to low populated realms im not talking about medium i meen low populated its less stressfeul to there server and to us.
3. no one likes long queue's and blizz your just going to get harrassed by the community and i dont think u want bad rep.
4. people just going to stop play i know im not i love this game but id like to experience the content that blizz has provided
12/08/2010 1:30 AMPosted by Keltherwin
Alt Tab in to check, up to 348 minutes now. No way in hades I will get in tonight.

That's alot of Bejeweled and Solitaire..
LOL, now at 1554 minutes!! Come on! This is way past funny.
started as 2300 in queue and now 2 hours later at 800+ nd 430 minute queue
for some reason when were on forums instead of the loading screen the time escalates dont be afriad when u see that its just laggy.
The rate of player logging out is getting lower and lower so even with less people in the queue the time goes up and up. If I had a queue like that I wouldn't log out and probably call into work untill Blizzard resolves the issue.
12/08/2010 1:33 AMPosted by Prooved
for some reason when were on forums instead of the loading screen the time escalates dont be afriad when u see that its just laggy.

Yea I see that, its now at 60 minutes. Weird bug!
There is not a whole lot they can do about Queues.

It's in place to help us enjoy the game.

Without them the servers would be a mess.
12/08/2010 1:36 AMPosted by Pareist

I respond to that with this..

12/08/2010 1:30 AMPosted by Prooved
i know right. and i dont want them to rais the cap it just cause problems.

free transfers to lower populated realms would be the better choice.

15 to 30 minutes is one thing but when these guys playing Oceanic are in a queue for 2+ hours something drastic needs to be done as soon as humanly possible.

yes i agree it does make it more enjoyable for those that can log in.

but for those that are stuck for 2-4 hours in queue i personaly think the realm deserves a free transfer to low populated.
12/08/2010 1:39 AMPosted by Prooved

yes i agree it does make it more enjoyable for those that can log in.

but for those that are stuck for 2-4 hours in queue i personaly think the realm deserves a free transfer to low populated.

Then people would just want to be transferred back in two weeks when the Queues are gone.
Roll an alt on a non-pegged server.

Pay to transfer your toon to a non-pegged server.

You knew the risks of rolling on a high pop server when you chose to. It's not Blizz's fault and they don't owe you anything. You're more than welcome to roll on any of the other servers.