Possible [BUG] - Sinking Into Vashj'ir

Bug Report
Bump Blizz
bamo

144/160 here, however, i do have gnash's head and lady la-la's necklace in my inv, im reluctant to hand them in if im gunna go backwards and LOOSE quests towards achive >_<
145 out of 160 took me a long time to get Defending the rift because of that bug.

moving on to other zones untill bliz comes up with a fix.

It's a bug other wise we would see a blue post telling us to go back and keep looking
Yup, stuck at 145/160 and the only one I can even find to do is for Gnash's head. Either blizzard took some quests out and forgot to lower the requirement or somehow some quests are bugged and not being given. It would be absolutely great if we could get a blue on this.
Just to let some of you know the achievement is for 150 quests, not 160. Anyways I have this problem too. Definitely a bug.
12/09/2010 6:52 AMPosted by Dyltok
Just to let some of you know the achievement is for 150 quests, not 160. Anyways I have this problem too. Definitely a bug.

The Horde Achievement is 150, the Alliance Achievement is 160.

Link for reference. http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Sinking+into+Vashj%27ir

I am also at 143/160 on my Warlock.

I'd also just like to point out something another poster also said, regarding their quest #s changing depending on where they are in the world...

This is also happening to me, but on a ridiculous scale. In my stats page, I remember looking at one point having over 5k. But now I'm in Stonetalon, I look again, and it's down to 4.4k...

I wonder if this has something to do with it?
/bump
143/160
/bumping again
142/150

and was at 144/150 until I discovered the abandoned reef.
I'm stuck at 144/160. Finished all of the drop quests (except can of Whoop-Gnash, but I'm reading that doesn't give credit anyway?) and got 20,000 leagues achievement. Blue please reply?
145/160 here, and i've made the other 2 achievements. Maybe they'll add something in the near future?
Ya, 144 / 150 here. To me, some of the quests in Vashj'ir is bugged. I am hopeing sometime in the near future that Blizzard fixes them or reduce the achievement for them altogether.

I know 3 in the 1st area that is unresponsive. Gnaws Boneyard, Gnash's head, and one other in the area.
perhaps there are quests only available at higher/max level? Not sure if any of you are at 85 yet... just a thought.
12/09/2010 9:16 AMPosted by Batra
perhaps there are quests only available at higher/max level? Not sure if any of you are at 85 yet... just a thought.

Well a few lvl85s have already posted having this same problem.
Bump still stuck!! any help? 145/150!!
It looks like some quests are not counting towards the achievement. We're looking into this and a fix should be out soon. Thanks for the reports!
Stuck at 143/160 with no quests remaining.

Edit - Quick note..just killed the Elite Gnash (not an easy solo), turned his head in and didn't get any credit to the achievement.
Yay, thanks Ujumqin.
I've completed all flagged quests I could find, and all the listed drop-based quests and am stuck at 145/160.