Alliance : Horde ratio...

Arthas
Titles says it all.
What's the Alliance to Horde ratio on here.
Also what archetype (tank, melee dps, etc etc) is in the greatest need for both factions?
Thanks
Definitely more horde than alliance on this realm. Cant give you an exact ratio but alliance seem quite a bit more outnumbered. As for whats needed on each side cant help you much with that. It seems to me that on the alliance side tanks are in more demand but again dont have any numbers. Hope that helps some.
Based on every quest hub so far in Cataclysm I'd say that ratio has grown to probably 8:1 Horde to Alliance.
12/09/2010 2:18 PMPosted by Arlexis
Based on every quest hub so far in Cataclysm I'd say that ratio has grown to probably 8:1 Horde to Alliance.
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=22&factionid=-1&minlevel=80&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=2
Horde side is short on healers from what i've seen.
I don't get why there are so many horde on this server. More people need to come to Alliance, it's actually not that bad over on this side. ;x
The horde ratio is outrageous. I waited 40 minutes to log on after waiting in que only to be killed within the first minute of getting into my questing zone. You pretty much cant level as alliance. I see at least 10 horde for every 1 alliance i see.
Weird...When WoW first came out, alliance outnumbered horde on every server!
12/12/2010 5:58 PMPosted by Modrápohlavi
Weird...When WoW first came out, alliance outnumbered horde on every server!

Interesting. I guess we played two different versions at release.

The census site, posted above, puts the ration at 1:1.2 in favor of horde. It could be worse, like Mal'Ganis, where 96% of the server is horde.
you should check out whiteleaf's helpful guide on the server's stats. it's sticky on arthas f orums.
NIGHT OF THE LIVING THREAD
Lets put it this way Last week around 9;00 pm server time me and 2 other friends took a walk around the Alliance shrine, screwed around, took screenshots for over 20 mins before only 2 Ali showed up :P Most of the Alliance who play on Arthas are just ali alts of the Horde.
I have an ally alt that im going to play in WoD, the difference is crazy. You can't even find a lot of glyphs in the ah. The towns have like 7 people in them total.

Looking forward to being the rare spawn when the expansion comes out.