Horde favoritism, always...

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
As an Alliance player, I am not even disappointed. Any Alliance player who thought Alliance even had a chance at a bike, you were in dream land.

Alliance never gets stuff, c'mon. This game is all about Horde favoritism. At least I have a Horde character. But Alliance is where my heart is.
How is it Horde Favoritism if the community voted for themselves?
Both bikes looked ugly, plus its a *free* mount, not like you *lost* anything by not getting it. Really don't understand why people are so upset.
The vast majority of my toons are horde and this is exceptionally obvious to me.

I would have to disengage my brain in order to freewheel for long enough to be able to come to the conclusion that there is no favoritism.

smh
06/05/2014 02:04 PMPosted by Mokron

Because we obviously could only win by cheating.
06/05/2014 02:05 PMPosted by Ránkalee

Because we obviously could only win by cheating.

Beat me to it.
I voted Horde.
because everyone and there mom knows from hordecon*just look how alliance get treated* that more then likely a lot more horde cheated then alliance on the votes.
I voted horde because I liked the trike better.
06/05/2014 02:03 PMPosted by Xiata
Any Alliance player who thought Alliance even had a chance at a bike, you were in dream land.

Self- fulfilling prophecy.
Alliance made an ugly and awkward looking bug bike. At least the horde bike actually looked functional and fit the theme of the game.
I dislike both bikes, but I find the Horde one just downright dull/ugly.

At least Alliance one shines. I love how it shines.

Because Horde got more development time and character screen time in the past SEVERAL expansions, which led to a decline in Alliance "faction pride" while the opposite can be said for Horde, in that Horde pride is at an all-time high.

This led to the faction popularity contest that this vote was going to Horde the moment that they decided to make it a vote.

Really it's the fault of the developers because they don't put nearly as much effort into Alliance as they do Horde. Anyone who says otherwise needs to look at Cataclysm and Mists (and to an extent, Wrath) and compare the amount of character development that major Alliance figures got (no, Arthas doesn't count, as he wasn't Alliance once he picked up Frostmourne) to character development major Horde figures got (Thrall counts because he was an Alliance character for 5+ years before going "neutral" for 1 expansion, then going back to Horde)

Or compare the general questing experiences. Alliance get the scraps of development time for that too.
06/05/2014 02:03 PMPosted by Xiata
As an Alliance player, I am not even disappointed. Any Alliance player who thought Alliance even had a chance at a bike, you were in dream land.

It is sad when someone from the opposing faction has more faith in you than yourself.

I honestly though the alliance bike would win.

But hey, this gives you something else to cry favoritism about... not like you'll ever run of things though...

06/05/2014 02:09 PMPosted by Morthra
Because Horde got more development time and character screen time in the past SEVERAL expansions, which led to a decline in Alliance "faction pride" while the opposite can be said for Horde, in that Horde pride is at an all-time high.
Alliance never had as much pride as horde regardless of them having the spotlight or not.

You guys just love to play the role of the unloved child.
Do I have to bring up the Mountain Horse again?
Hey look, more posts of people crying.
06/05/2014 02:09 PMPosted by Morthra

This led to the faction popularity contest that this vote was going to Horde the moment that they decided to make it a vote.

Really it's the fault of the developers because they don't put nearly as much effort into Alliance as they do Horde. Anyone who says otherwise needs to look at Cataclysm and Mists (and to an extent, Wrath) and compare the amount of character development that major Alliance figures got (no, Arthas doesn't count, as he wasn't Alliance once he picked up Frostmourne) to character development major Horde figures got (Thrall counts because he was an Alliance character for 5+ years before going "neutral" for 1 expansion, then going back to Horde)

Or compare the general questing experiences. Alliance get the scraps of development time for that too.

The Alliance won the entire expansion of Mists of Pandaria, but the Horde lost, meaning that Mists of Pandaria was an Alliance expansion. I don't know why the Alliance players always want more than what they receive. It's like if nothing is enough for them.

Obviously, there had to be a winner and loser, and the Horde were the winners.
I voted for 'I don't care.'
06/05/2014 02:11 PMPosted by Teribill
Hey look, more posts of people crying.

Yep, pretty funny how much crying is going on about a mount that will be used for around erm a day or two before the general population gets bored of it and goes back to their favorite mounts.

Imo this is just another mount to go towards to achievments.