Horde favoritism, always...

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8
06/05/2014 05:22 PMPosted by Lureilyia
This is odd coming from you. Weren't you saying there is no such thing as horde favoritism months ago?

Definitely not me. There has been rampant and massive horde favoritism in WoW for the last 5 years or so. In fact, it has gotten so bad that the factions almost play like completely different games. Story, lore, questing, NPCs, etc, are all one hundred times better and more refined on the horde side.

If you aren't playing horde, you aren't playing the way the blizzard developers want you to(just like diablo!) and you wont have as much fun.
06/05/2014 02:04 PMPosted by Mokron
How is it Horde Favoritism if the community voted for themselves?

No they didn't.

No. They didn't. No poll in the history of ever has ever ended in such a decisive 2:1. Ever. Show me a poll listing that actually has aside from George Washington unanimously 100% being appointed the first President of the United States of America, and then I will believe that this poll was legit and not fabricated.
06/05/2014 05:44 PMPosted by Bretherezen
and then I will believe that this poll was legit and not fabricated.

Go ahead and show us proof that it was fabricated, first.
06/05/2014 04:36 PMPosted by Amaer
06/05/2014 03:23 PMPosted by Faelar
Congratulations, Horde- try to be good sports, please.

Like that will EVER happen?

The Horde fanbase seems to be a combination of the worst parts of douchey frat boys and tweenaged wannabe 'hardcores'.

Which is why I don't play Horde any longer. Far less unearned machismo & unearned ego on the Alliance side. I have no patience for idiots in real life: What would make people think I would be willing to suffer them online too?

Nice generalization right there, buddy.

I voted the horde bike of course, but I was sincerely hoping we would get both.
06/05/2014 05:48 PMPosted by Destronoma
Go ahead and show us proof that it was fabricated, first.

Fabricated may be the wrong word, but it being so easily abused means it wasn't a fair vote by any means.
06/05/2014 05:44 PMPosted by Bretherezen
No they didn't.

No. They didn't. No poll in the history of ever has ever ended in such a decisive 2:1. Ever. Show me a poll listing that actually has aside from George Washington unanimously 100% being appointed the first President of the United States of America, and then I will believe that this poll was legit and not fabricated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1932 Electoral votes and such.

The 1936 election was even more of a landslide.
I don't understand all of the crying I see going on about the loss of the Alliance bike. Honestly it is just another mount to add to the collection that no one will be using after a week or two.

Even if we did win it, I would probably just stick to my Disc of The Red Flying Cloud for the ease of maneuverability it offers in tight places.
lmfao. Favoritism? Last xpac, douche for a warchief. This time, he goes total bad and xpac is about killing him. Did you ever get spanked/punished as a child? If so, did you ever have the audacity to believe that you were being favored by that spanking? (If not, we all now know why you're a whiney douche, bad parenting and you being "hard of understanding")).

Stupid people are stupid. Nuff said.
Mount collectors take available mounts equality pretty seriously, im sure the horde mount collectors are pretty happy now though.
I voted for Alliance, but had no expectation of an outcome other than what we got. This was going to be a Horde win from the get-go. And at this point, it really isn't even surprising. Whatever.
06/05/2014 05:43 PMPosted by Paetheus
Story, lore, questing, NPCs, etc, are all one hundred times better and more refined on the horde side.

This.
06/05/2014 05:43 PMPosted by Paetheus
If you aren't playing horde, you aren't playing the way the blizzard developers want you to(just like diablo!) and you wont have as much fun.

The Undead questline just makes me cry. It is sooo well done, imo, that it's just a blast to play every single time. I've made other undeadies just to go through that questline again.

Urgh.
Who cares. Its a crappy looking mount anyway EVERYONE on horde will have it, it will become stupidly overused and no one will end up using it in about a month after release, So who cares
06/05/2014 02:11 PMPosted by Teribill
Hey look, more posts of people crying.
06/05/2014 03:49 PMPosted by Starrscream
06/05/2014 03:47 PMPosted by Croutonz
Lol it's not an opinion, that's how those statistics work, it even said when blizzard posted it that it takes into accounts characters made in 2004.

I didn't say that was an opinion. It is your opinion that horde has become more popular since the point in time you dictated. You have no proof or facts of this. It is your opinion.

Starrscream,

outside of the linear idea that your number includes all players since vanilla, when it was heavily more alliance, and now it's much closer to even in total (meaning the change would support a horde surge (which would include more of the active player base), so failing another gross increase in alliance vs horde somewhere it seems fairly apparent), the evidence is in blizzard's quotes.

During blizzcon for example when referencing faction imbalance
"For the Alliance! We've gotta get you something this cool (referencing thralls hammer), we're working on it."
which was also referencing blizzard's statement on why they believe horde has more active 90s than alliance: Because of the "cool" factors.

I don't know where you're coming from stating that blizzard's most recent faction statements are wrong but you'll have to post some other type of proof than all non active and active characters.
06/05/2014 02:14 PMPosted by Mokron
The Alliance won the entire expansion of Mists of Pandaria, but the Horde lost, meaning that Mists of Pandaria was an Alliance expansion. I don't know why the Alliance players always want more than what they receive. It's like if nothing is enough for them.

Obviously, there had to be a winner and loser, and the Horde were the winners.

It's really never enough. If the horde gets anything at all it's whine whine whine. I've noticed the trend over the past few years.

Alliance wins the war. Horde is decimated: "Oh my gawd, you didn't let us dismantle the horde completely and let us occupy orgrimmar, the horde capital, i call horde favoritism"
06/05/2014 07:56 PMPosted by Averax

It's really never enough. If the horde gets anything at all it's whine whine whine. I've noticed the trend over the past few years.

Alliance wins the war. Horde is decimated: "Oh my gawd, you didn't let us dismantle the horde completely and let us occupy orgrimmar, the horde capital, i call horde favoritism"

Yep.
Vroom vrooooooom!
06/05/2014 07:56 PMPosted by Averax
06/05/2014 02:14 PMPosted by Mokron
The Alliance won the entire expansion of Mists of Pandaria, but the Horde lost, meaning that Mists of Pandaria was an Alliance expansion. I don't know why the Alliance players always want more than what they receive. It's like if nothing is enough for them.

Obviously, there had to be a winner and loser, and the Horde were the winners.

Oh, yeah, Alliance totally won

Vol'Jin: Yo, Varian, bruddah! Mind givin' us a hand wit' Garrosh?
Varian: Well, alright, since you asked so nicely.
*Garrosh loses*
Thrall: Hey yo, Vol'Jin! You're warchief now!
Vol'Jin: Nifty. For da Horde!
Varian: VOL'JIN!!!
Vol'Jin: 'Sup, bruddah?
Varina: ...So you're warchief now? Cool story, bro. Now be a nice guy and we'll be cool, ya dig? We're out! *everyone leaves*
Gallywix: Dumbass human didn' even ask for anythin' for helpin' out! Figured he'da asked for money at least, or somethin'...
There are existing threads on this topic. If you’d like to add anything further, please continue the discussion in one of those.