Why Can't PVP ferals xmog 2h maces

Druid
Hi my name is Bestmogx
1st- why can ferals only xmog staffs and Polearms?
2nd- where did 2h maces for ferals go? did you forget that Druids can wear 2h maces?
3rd- i have almost every druid xmog possible and i cant even rock a 2h mace, this is a big deal bc I cant play feral anymore My OCD is literally killing me.

alright so about 8 months ago i had this same forum post up and i had over 8k views and nothing has changed can i get a blue post or some bumps

also i spent over 3k gold crafting a 2h mace to match one of my xmogs and i cant even mog it so ive had this 3k mace sitting in my bank for over 6 months blizzard help me out.

GIVE FERALS THE ABILITY TO MOG 2 HANDED MACES

THANKS! BESTMOGX
you know i agree

i have a http://wowhead.com/item=45949 and i really really wish i could mog it :'(
06/09/2014 04:42 PMPosted by Bestmogx
GIVE FERALS THE ABILITY TO MOG 2 HANDED MACES

THANKS! BESTMOGX
U look cute so I agree
BUMP THIS !@#$ CUZ ITS %^-*ING BS
Join the club. Warriors have been asking to mog other 2h's to/from polearms for a while. GC said it was an oversight and that it should have been possible, but of course, we got nothing. I support this, give us those mogs!
Umm really? 2h Maces have a different swing animation than polearms/staves.

2h axes, maces and swords can all be go together

Staves and polearms go together...

How do you not know this?
Not knowing isnt my issue but why do druids have the ability to use 2h maces but there are no weapons to buy from pvp venders that druids can use to xmog into 2h maces so in reality druids are penalized because blizzard didn't want to make a 2h mace for feral pvp just support the thread or don't comment
I miss the 2h mace days, I really hope they make feral maces again soon!
good news from the beta - just transmogged my polearm to my furious gladiator's mace. i don't think it's a bug - lookin like we'll have our maces just yet! :D

http://i.imgur.com/283tJBG.png?1
Not really sure why "PVP Ferals" need it instead of all druids,but ok.
06/27/2014 06:07 PMPosted by Teribill
Not really sure why "PVP Ferals" need it instead of all druids,but ok.

Sorry, no pve boomkins are allowed.