**Read before buying Warforged Nightmare**

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
yeah I agree. I may think the mount looks dumb, but I see no reason for it not to work in RBG's, it works just fine in raids.
I think you have a valid reason for a refund if you are so inclined. Hopefully they will just make it usable though.
Agree, OP!

06/13/2014 08:30 AMPosted by Scylvendi
There was at least 1 bug I was aware of since they released it.

I wonder if it's the one that happened to me the first day I had it. I had used it, along with my group, and still had the buff when I took a taxi gryphon. When I got off the taxi, I still had the buff but could not mount anything as it would say I was already mounted. It was easy enough to fix; just remove the buff... but that's still kind of a bummer since the buff is supposed to last for a certain length of time no matter what.
The whole idea I got from the reveal was that you would ride your Nightmares into battle and strike fear into the hearts of your enemies when they see your whole team riding the same mount. To not have it available in RBGs seems counter to that.
That's a dumb limitation. +1 for change!
I can't think of any logical reason this wouldn't be usable in RBG's... blizz should change this.
I agree with you,it seems like a mistake somehow.
Agreed, this needs a change.
Another +1 for fun mount made to be used in a group able to be used in a group...
06/13/2014 08:35 AMPosted by Kyà
eah I agree. I may think the mount looks dumb, but I see no reason for it not to work in RBG's, it works just fine in raids.

I did think that it looked much better in the videos. In person it looks bad.
Slight oversight by Blizz, there.

I agree, should be usable in RBG's.
"You can't always get what you want."
I don't PvP at all but voted +1 for the OP. The mount should definitely be available in the BGs...already imagining a team with a kick-!@# xmog to go with it XD
-1 for Blizz and +1 for this to Change! I hope this gets fixed...they charge the extra money because of having your group be able to ride... Fix...this Blizz
It's more than likely an oversight on the part of coders and am willing to bet this is eventually enabled in RBGs. There's no reason for it not to be.
Has anyone bothered to consider that this is actually unintentional instead of immediately pointing fingers and start blaming?
06/13/2014 08:14 AMPosted by Cocoa
Supposedly, they claim that someone reads all of these threads and pass on the more important ones to the devs...
I sent a tweet to Stockton and Holinka asking why the items are not usable, not sure if they will reply, but it's quicker and you know they are being asked directly, rather than hoping one of the CM's sees a thread and thinks it's important enough to relay to a dev.

So, @mumper and @holinka would be the people I would pester over this for those who feel it's a legit issue that the hitching post isn't usable in RBG's.
We're working on a hotfix to enable the Nightmarish Hitching Post in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds. It was never our intention to restrict it there, just a bug that needs squashing :)
06/13/2014 09:29 AMPosted by Lore
We're working on a hotfix to enable the Nightmarish Hitching Post in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds. It was never our intention to restrict it there, just a bug that needs squashing :)

Ah, well my tweets were not useful after all. You're no fun. =P