RATE THE TRANSMOG ABOVE YOU!!

Hunter
Prev 1 19 20 21 25 Next
08/05/2014 02:24 PMPosted by Ashrynn
I hated this set so much back in TBC. It was fugly. I hated having to wear it. Seeing people X-Mog it makes me want to slap them through my computer screen. That said, it's clear to me that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but from someone who raided back then and saw all the other awesome Tier 5 everyone else got... and then having to wear this.... !!!

I.. I just cant see how someone couldn't like this set, it was very unique and looked great on most of the races that could be hunters back in the day. Opinion I guess! :)
7/10

Hard to see some of it due to the Armory Pose =(

"HINT HINT BLIZZARD! Give us customizable poses back!"
08/05/2014 02:56 PMPosted by Linthirri
7/10

Hard to see some of it due to the Armory Pose =(

"HINT HINT BLIZZARD! Give us customizable poses back!"

9/10 ~ Always loved this set, but I think the goggles clash. Everything else matches including your characters natural looks and hair!
@Ashrynn

9/10
@Raveneyes Love it. Very assassin looking. Also makes your character look like they are built for mobility...something I feel like blizzard has forgotten with our armor sets.

10/10
08/05/2014 06:23 PMPosted by Ooglar
@Raveneyes Love it. Very assassin looking. Also makes your character look like they are built for mobility...something I feel like blizzard has forgotten with our armor sets.10/10

7/10. I'm not a fan of the set, but it looks decent on a Dwarf.

I'm going for a red and black theme with mine. The Bow isn't good, but I'm working on it. When I ding 40, I'm mogging to this hat:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/14753
5/10
6/10 Not sure what is going there, lots of color mismatches and i don't see the Transmog as a hole, but you are a troll and that will be always better than a bikini belf!
7/10

The forsaken background is really misleading lol... needs a better Helm, Weapon, and Belt. Something not as intense a yellow or orange.
08/06/2014 04:01 AMPosted by Kelarica
7/10

The forsaken background is really misleading lol... needs a better Helm, Weapon, and Belt. Something not as intense a yellow or orange.

Armor looks good but I would like to see what bow you're using (not your rp swords.)

5/10
@Christabel - She-Ra Princess of Power thing kinda going on. That's the vibe I got. Nice.

Edit: forgot to rate 10/10.
08/06/2014 05:16 AMPosted by Orakshog
@Christabel - She-Ra Princess of Power thing kinda going on. That's the vibe I got. Nice.

Edit: forgot to rate 10/10.

it looks Orc-y. Like some armor an orc would cobble together. EEZ VERY NICE.

7/10
8/10

Simple, clean and matching. Maybe too simple though. Definitely not bad.
Interesting combination. 8/10.
Awesome worgen transmog, just lose the helm :P, 9/10
08/06/2014 04:30 AMPosted by Christabel
Armor looks good but I would like to see what bow you're using (not your rp swords.)

5/10
RP swords?

Woman I fight with these!

@Ojaur 8/10 I like the shoulders with that set, but the weapon and tabard are meh
08/06/2014 01:03 PMPosted by Kelarica
08/06/2014 04:30 AMPosted by Christabel

5/10
RP swords?

Woman I fight with these!

@Ojaur 8/10 I like the shoulders with that set, but the weapon and tabard are meh

6/10 The bow, helm, and belt don't match.
08/06/2014 06:08 PMPosted by Gough

6/10 The bow, helm, and belt don't match.

9.5/10 Only because red is not my favorite color.
@Ranshiin 10/10 DS Hunter set is very under-used and i think it looks kind of good, personally..

I put the T3 in the closet for a bit :3
@Alvarie nice set, very wild orc looking the boots to me are just a little plain but overall good look so 9.5/10