Monks need a passive slow...

Monk
So the monk is one of the the only melee dps classes currently, and the only come WoD, that doesn't have their slow passively applied, right?

• Death Knights have (talent) chilblains
  • Feral Druids have Infected Wounds
  • Ret. Paladins have (glyph-able) Burden of Guilt
  • Rogues have Crippling Poison
  • Enhance Shamans gave (glyph-able) Frostflame Weapon
  • Warrior's Hamstring is now passive

It's no fun spamming slows, as we can tell by the fact that every other melee dps either has a passive slow right now or is getting one form of one come WoD, except WW monks.

Am I missing something? Why are WW monks the only class that needs to spend resources and a GCD to slow their target?
I just want disable to be at 10 yds for the monks who play at 200ms +
disable is one of the best slows in the game atm, it auto re-applies if you stay in melee range of your target and has a root build into it
Isn't disable being removed though?
06/15/2014 04:36 PMPosted by Managan
Isn't disable being removed though?

No, it's being made WW-only.
06/15/2014 04:19 PMPosted by Stumblin
yes lets dumb the game down a bit more

It's happening for every other class, makes sense it should happen for WW monks too, imo.
lol i love the lvl 1 alt because you posted this knowing this was a stupid post....how many other classes have our gap closers, and the fact we can snare if someone is already slowed...aoe stun? FoF? ranged disarm? ranged snare? an ability that works like a trinket to break some cc? if we had a passive slow, wed lose something in the toolkit...ring of peace....flag node fights will never be the same
06/15/2014 07:40 PMPosted by Bâdkârmâ
lol i love the lvl 1 alt because you posted this knowing this was a stupid post....how many other classes have our gap closers, and the fact we can snare if someone is already slowed...aoe stun? FoF? ranged disarm? ranged snare? an ability that works like a trinket to break some cc? if we had a passive slow, wed lose something in the toolkit...ring of peace....flag node fights will never be the same

No, I posted this because I was legitimately curious why it was so; you don't have to be so combative.

I thought it was odd monks will be the only melee dps without a passive slow and as others have pointed out, they don't see it as much of an issue, and that's reasonable for reasons given.

I am sorry you think the post is stupid and hope you are not too offended by my attempt of opening a dialogue.
lol keep hiding
The only time you look in your neighbor's bowl is to make sure that they have enough. You don't look in your neighbor's bowl to see if you have as much as them.

Such a wonderful quote.
06/15/2014 01:42 PMPosted by Fuarktoast
I just want disable to be at 10 yds for the monks who play at 200ms +