feral opening macro problem

Druid
i created a new macro for my feral druid and it dosen't work

/cast feral charge - cat
/cast savage roar
/cast [combat] Rake
/cast [combat] shred

whats wrong with it? at the moment it only casts savage roar because i got the glyph that allows me to cast savage roar without combo points proceeding to a 12 second duration.
it's called 'wild charge', not 'feral charge'

Rake and shred both are a GCD, so you won't ever get to the shred.

I am not sure what you are attempting to accomplish with this macro? Charge-SR-Rake-Shred in that order? Just use a cast sequence macro. maybe....

/castsequence reset=5 wild charge, savage roar, rake, shred
Try this instead for an opening macro:

#showtooltip
/use Virmen's Bite
/cast Prowl
/cast Tiger's Fury
/cast Savage Roar
/cast Wild Charge

Simply precast a healing touch for DoC, then use this macro on the pull, ravage out of stealth for the crit (you'll go from 3 -> 5 cp's), and use your second DoC charge on a 5 point rip, hopefully with all of your procs up.
Hi Hoodwink,

A macro can cast any number of instant/non-GCD spells, plus no more than one spell that is on the GCD.

Wild charge is off the GCD, so you can combine it with any ONE ability if you want.

IIRC correctly all of the following are off the GCD:

Barkskin
Growl
Heart of the Wild
Incarnation
Ironbark
Maul
Might of Ursoc
Prowl
Wild Charge
Survival Instincts
Tiger's Fury
/use (potion or item)

Everything else can appear only once and you get only one spell.

(You may have other abilities that are off the GCD, such as Herbalism/Lifeblood.)

So

/cast Wild Charge
/cast Prowl

will work (it's my favorite macro, the vanishing flying kitty)

and

/cast Prowl
/cast Savage Roar

will work too.

But

/cast Savage Roar
/cast Shred

will not.

Good luck!
thanks everyone
06/26/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Impakt

#showtooltip
/use Virmen's Bite
/cast Prowl
/cast Tiger's Fury
/cast Savage Roar
/cast Wild Charge

Simply precast a healing touch for DoC, then use this macro on the pull, ravage out of stealth for the crit (you'll go from 3 -> 5 cp's), and use your second DoC charge on a 5 point rip, hopefully with all of your procs up.

Seems like the biggest waste of Tiger's fury ever..
That opener is for PVE, it's the feral advanced opener. It has nothing to do with PVP whatsoever.
06/26/2014 02:13 PMPosted by Drcow

Not at all. It's the optimal use to start with, and as long as you're using it immediately before you open, you get TF up for all of your opening bleeds + ravage. Using the TF before you precast savage roar is critical since it gives you 3 CP's pre pull, then you ravage (DoC buffed) to get 2 more, meaning you can get a 5 CP rip up at the very start of your opener, buffed by DoC, with all your procs up. Once you get rip up, use the instant healing touch for DoC, and put up rake + thrash. All 3 bleeds are now up, all buffed by procs, DoC, TF, and pre pot.
06/26/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Impakt

#showtooltip
/use Virmen's Bite
/cast Prowl
/cast Tiger's Fury
/cast Savage Roar
/cast Wild Charge

how does this give you 3 CP?
It's the tier 16 set bonus. As I said earlier, it has nothing to do with PVP.

This is a pretty good opener with TED at least, I wouldn't really lean on it too often without it, though with it, it can be amazing. That said it can work quite well, but if your trinket doesn't proc in the opener, you can be screwed pretty hard.
06/27/2014 01:09 AMPosted by Krayik

This is a pretty good opener with TED at least, I wouldn't really lean on it too often without it, though with it, it can be amazing. That said it can work quite well, but if your trinket doesn't proc in the opener, you can be screwed pretty hard.

Works just as well with Haromm's. If RoR doesn't proc for some reason, all though I've never actually had that happen, you can always re-apply rip when it does proc. This opener still gives you 100% uptime on SR, and you rip immediately. Worse case scenario, you miss out on 1 FB by having to re-apply rip, and the extra damage of having rip up for 3+ ticks is more damage than FB.
Eh I was more thinking my AoC. It hasn't proc'd until 15-18 seconds sometimes into pulls. I was using this opener when I was still in normal with my normal HT but due to terrible luck I haven't been able to get a heroic HT which lead me to stop using it.
Just use a /castsequence macro

It works really well.