Why is changing of the cities a big deal?

General Discussion
^ k dude good post
06/27/2014 08:55 PMPosted by Bouncytotems
If you want to find out i would recommend not reading the thread as dumb as that sounds. 80% of posts are just people demanding things and threatening to cancel pre-orders and subs. Its a real mature way to go about providing feedback as they are calling it. It started on a good not and then went downhill fast just like the flying in WoD threads.

Now watch the horde of them come in and down vote all posts in here, once again showing their maturity.

Maybe you're getting downvoted because you call everyone who dislikes the change immature?
Becuase people love to complain. Keyword there. Then they'll put their big boy pants on and threaten to cancel their subs and downvote anyone that doesn't share their opinion, and call them a casual. Let the childten rage. It'll be over in about a good month.

Thus is the toxicity of the WoW community.

Blizzard changes something they don't like
Blizzard does something they don't like

Combine this with the elitist attitude of the LoL community who will flame anyone that isn't a pro, and well lets say, no Police Riot Squad will be able to handle it.

I on the other hand, am just waiitng for my beta invite patiently, so I can enjoy Draenor :)
06/27/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Dragontalon
and call them a casual

What.

Uh, could you show me where anyone called you or anyone else a casual in any of the 150+ pages that have been created.

06/27/2014 09:21 PMPosted by Pearsjr
^ k dude good post

Glad I could help (but I don't believe that you read it that fast :P)
Also, if you haven't noticed the downvotes...look at the corrosponding posts...

You'll quickly realize why.
To give a real world example. It's like parents telling their kids they're going to Chuck E' Chese's and then ending up at the McDonalds's play place. Your parents could still give you the former, they just arbitrarily changed their mind.

Or promising Disney and getting the state fair.
06/27/2014 09:27 PMPosted by Dragontalon
I am not shoveling through those 150+ pages of hell..

It's what people tend to do when others disagree with them on the WoW forums.

So you're wildly generalizing with no evidence?

Sorry, but if you make a claim, you have to be willing to back it up when someone calls you on it.

Either retract your statement, or sift through and find your evidence.

...Or be sued for libel while honorable Judge Beautia presides. Ooh, this could get interesting!
06/27/2014 09:31 PMPosted by Eitakrazal
To give a real world example. It's like parents telling their kids they're going to Chuck E' Chese's and then ending up at the McDonalds's play place. Your parents could still give you the former, they just arbitrarily changed their mind.

Or promising Disney and getting the state fair.

I'M GOIN TO ESCALATOR LAND
06/27/2014 09:37 PMPosted by Bouncytotems
while i didn't see casual most people posting against you lot , even a constructive post, were called morons or idiots.

Which is technically a violation of the forum code of conduct, and should be reported as such.

Not everyone opposed to the relocation of the capitals was (is?) like that, though. Don't judge all of us (or our gripe) based on the mouths of the obnoxious few (or not-so-few, as the case may be.)
06/27/2014 09:41 PMPosted by Thaudur
06/27/2014 09:37 PMPosted by Bouncytotems
while i didn't see casual most people posting against you lot , even a constructive post, were called morons or idiots.

Which is technically a violation of the forum code of conduct, and should be reported as such.

Not everyone opposed to the relocation of the capitals was (is?) like that, though. Don't judge all of us (or our gripe) based on the mouths of the obnoxious few (or not-so-few, as the case may be.)

I am not , 80% of the posts in those threads though doesn't help their cause. Most are just demanding and threatening which will get them ignored by blizzard. There are some good posts however which will more than likely be ignored/not seen due the amount of nonsense in there.
06/27/2014 09:48 PMPosted by Bouncytotems
06/27/2014 09:41 PMPosted by Thaudur

I am not , 80% of the posts in those threads though doesn't help their cause. Most are just demanding and threatening which will get them ignored by blizzard. There are some good posts however which will more than likely be ignored/not seen due the amount of nonsense in there.

Fair point.
06/27/2014 09:33 PMPosted by Thaudur
06/27/2014 09:27 PMPosted by Dragontalon
I am not shoveling through those 150+ pages of hell..

It's what people tend to do when others disagree with them on the WoW forums.

So you're wildly generalizing with no evidence?

Sorry, but if you make a claim, you have to be willing to back it up when someone calls you on it.

Either retract your statement, or sift through and find your evidence.

...Or be sued for libel while honorable Judge Beautia presides. Ooh, this could get interesting!

Becuase finding evidence is relevant to the sheep downvoting posts that are against or don't care about? The fact that the first page has so many posts downvotes, even calling the OP a troll for expressing his OPINION on something?

Please...spare me the bull!@#$.

You know what though, Monday should come quick, so I can sit back, eat my popcorn and look at all the people I nor Blizzard will have to deal with come launch day because threatening Blizzard wuith a canceled sub or a refunded pre-order is giving any feedback. That 25+ page thread is FULL of it. You want to give feedeback to Blizzard, do it properly, as that page is anything BUT properly. Using hashtags and crap is childish and you wonder why Blizzard doesn't listen? Petty threats will get players nowwhere. Proper constructive feedback however will. People though are too busy raging their asses off to even consider it.

Care to tell me I'm wrong?
06/27/2014 09:53 PMPosted by Thaudur

Fair point.

Exactly.
Several comments in the thread have been removed as they were not appropriate for the World of Warcraft forums. As such, the thread is now locked. Please take care when posting to avoid posting commentary that may be construed as derogatory, or could otherwise be reported as being inappropriate. Thank you!