Tired of getting booted by others

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I don't know about anyone else. though i am getting tired of paying to play a game only to keep getting booted by idiots in dungeons. I believe that a group should not be able to kick any given person out because it puts a big head on their shoulders and makes them believe they have power..

With all due respect I don't pay to get booted from a dungeon and then get penalized for 7 minutes because someone else thought they did not like me..Am i paying to waste my time so i have to wait 7 minutes to get back into a dungeon because i want to level up?

This dungeon thing is getting out of hand and it makes other people rude and i wont go into other details about it either.. I just want to let Blizzard know that maybe they should consider a different approach to dungeons and how people can handle it.. booting people at other peoples expense is not the way to go.
Ok just went into another dungeon and got booted once again.. did not do anything..just got booted and got penalized
Most of your gear is like 10+ levels below you. I'd probably kick you too.

...and if it is something that keeps repeatedly happening, obviously the problem is with YOU and with something that YOU are doing. People don't randomly kick for no reason.
06/28/2014 05:50 AMPosted by Jagatron
Most of your gear is like 10+ levels below you. I'd probably kick you too.

...and if it is something that keeps repeatedly happening, obviously the problem is with YOU and with something that YOU are doing. People don't randomly kick for no reason.

IF you are referring to this avatar then you assume wrong.. just because i have this profile up does not mean i am talking about this toon.. and if you boot people for that instead of helping them. .then YOU are an idiot and are part of the problem i was talking about..
If you are getting kicked on so many occasion the issue is indeed you and your own actions
Lol then you need to get better, if youre getting kicked so much its most likely your fault
OP, why exactly have they been kicking you? No one just spontaneously initiates a vote kick on another player for no reason.
I don't ever get kicked on any of my toons.

Also do you know why people don't help under performers? Because most of them start cussing you out. Because you're being elitist and you're really the noob. So eff off.

Yea. I got tired of that real quick.
06/28/2014 06:17 AMPosted by Sues
If you are getting kicked on so many occasion the issue is indeed you and your own actions

Seriously you need to wake up and learn some things..
06/28/2014 06:27 AMPosted by Têmplår
Lol then you need to get better, if youre getting kicked so much its most likely your fault

If you read it.. you would understand it .. and not be an idiot and try to blame me when it is idiots that are kicking me for no reason.. some education on how things work instead of just trying to put the blame back on the person complaining would be a smart move..
either you are terribly unlucky (no one in my guild gets kicked for no reason, and we have ran many many dungeons. we also talk to each other about the runs go to see if we can find potential new recruits), or you have chosen something offensive (perhaps the name of your other character bothers people in some language you don't recognize), or you have done something to bother these people.

Simply saying 'idiots kick me for no reason' is no particular explanation of what is going on, unless you are in the extremely unlucky category. If you'd like to perhaps log some of these runs, and then, post the logs afterwards, we could examine what is happening, and see if the other people in your run are in fact idiots. Otherwise, based on my experience, there is SOMETHING happening on your end, even if you aren't aware of what it is.
06/28/2014 09:45 AMPosted by Mysteryz
06/28/2014 07:50 AMPosted by Rhias
I don't ever get kicked on any of my toons.

Also do you know why people don't help under performers? Because most of them start cussing you out. Because you're being elitist and you're really the noob. So eff off.

Yea. I got tired of that real quick.

Stop showing everyone how much of an idiot you really are.. your living proof that you dont know what your talking about and would not have a clue to what i was saying.. my guess is you are just another trouble maker in WOW.. enough said..

Wait. Hold up a minute? How am an an idiot? I'm not calling anyone our attacking anyone like you are.

I've played this game enough and leveled enough characters to know how to play, so I don't get kicked. And I don't exaggerate. Or be rude to others.

Judging form your responses, I'd kick you in a heartbeat.

Learn some manners.
06/28/2014 11:41 AMPosted by Rhias
06/28/2014 09:45 AMPosted by Mysteryz

Stop showing everyone how much of an idiot you really are.. your living proof that you dont know what your talking about and would not have a clue to what i was saying.. my guess is you are just another trouble maker in WOW.. enough said..

Wait. Hold up a minute? How am an an idiot? I'm not calling anyone our attacking anyone like you are.

I've played this game enough and leveled enough characters to know how to play, so I don't get kicked. And I don't exaggerate. Or be rude to others.

Judging form your responses, I'd kick you in a heartbeat.

Learn some manners.

Ok first off.. you might have leveled enough toons up over a period of time.. though not everyone else has...
Also I have plenty o toons on my list. sure.. though my partner and I have a subscribtion and we play for ourselves and get advice from our friends, we dont pay to get booted by other people while trying to level our toons. You need to kep in mind that just because YOU have had all your toons at a high level some people just stil hav not actually completed every aspect of the game. .

In my case it is usually other people that are more experienced that are either trolling or being rude to me and my girlfriend in the game, it gets tiring to say the least.. You want to talk about my manners??? why don't you get others in game first to get some manners instead.. you do not even know me and by the looks of it.. totally miss read my original comment..

As i said my partner and I do not play for other people. we play for ourselves. Why? because of people lik yourself that dont help or wont put up with so called under performers.. hence this post. .If you do not like me or my partner in a dungeon, then you should be able to leave.. not kick someone else out of a dungeon.

and i do not pay blizzard money just so you can boot me from a dungeon every time we happen to meet up in a random dungeon, which take ages and even longer to try level your toon to get equipment you need while other people complain you take to much because your an "under performer so your made to feel like you should just stand there while the tank does what they want and get what they want while you are doing nothing and again an "Under performer" Give me a break will you.

and what would you classify as an under performer? a toon that is almost up to scratch with stats???.. get real here..
The reason you are repeatedly getting removed from groups is you have a bad attitude and you're not good at World of Warcraft. Glad I could clear everything up for you.
06/28/2014 09:55 AMPosted by Weleroth
Simply saying 'idiots kick me for no reason' is no particular explanation of what is going on, unless you are in the extremely unlucky category. If you'd like to perhaps log some of these runs, and then, post the logs afterwards, we could examine what is happening, and see if the other people in your run are in fact idiots. Otherwise, based on my experience, there is SOMETHING happening on your end, even if you aren't aware of what it is.

There are a lot of people actually that boot you for no reason, if there was an explanation I would be looking into it myself, Some people just like to stir. The fact is you don't even get a chance to read or even reply to being kicked and you cant even report then after the instance because you are no longer part of that instance, which makes the whole "rude experience" even more frustrating.
I'm not sure how many more people it will take to spell out you suck at this game uninstall before you understand
06/28/2014 04:44 PMPosted by Mysteryz
There are a lot of people actually that boot you for no reason

Actually, there aren't.