World PvP: Halaa Battle Invitation

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
07/18/2014 07:11 PMPosted by Felairâ
This one is for Borgg:

Man, this is some serious facemelting!

http://i.imgur.com/ezIsPLp.jpg

/tease

I may have gotten a little... hot-headed....

I am sorry.

It was a blast overall though; it is always the most fun to kill your own realm. So good to see so many old faces, and also, I watched Garlando die numerous times. Happy birthday to Thane!
Aw, that is so nice, you guys. :3

Thank you so much! I am truly touched!

And I mean that not in the way I was earlier; as Horde pummeled me to the ground like dropped cake. It's the sentimental way.
Borgg, at one point someone knocked you off your mount, as I was saying, "Who's killing Borgg??" Then as your body fell I yelled, "NOOOOooooooo!".

It was some sort of instinctual reaction.

Thank you and thanks for coming! Was great seeing you and so many of my favorite Horde out there tonight!
07/18/2014 07:45 PMPosted by Dawnblood
http://i.imgur.com/fmQWO2n.jpg

Aethun: Dunno

Typical Aethun

Also that is really sweet and glad everyone came out for this!

I took a break from wow and had moved off the server so I'm trying to get back into the server SOON the #1 Gnome Fan Universe will be known and with the God Commander Thane leading us to victory we cannot lose
at several points someone knocked you off your mount

I fly too close.
Had fun inbetween the horrible 1fps...definitely looking forward to wargames.

happy bday to both of us Thane
Happy birthday Chonga!
I may not have been too effective but it was all too fun to Death Grip names I recognized and Gorefiend's Grasp half a raid onto me while giggling maniacally as no one was able to kill me.

Howling Blast all day erry day.
Ach. I missed this. I was intending on showing up and trying to slow some Hordies down while everyone else did the heavy lifting.

Next time!
07/18/2014 08:14 PMPosted by Ritze
I may not have been too effective but it was all too fun to Death Grip names I recognized and Gorefiend's Grasp half a raid onto me while giggling maniacally as no one was able to kill me.

Howling Blast all day erry day.

If you're the one who Death Griped me...can I have a hug?
This was fun while I was able to attend the battle. Nice to see some interest in WPvP around here, looking forward to any other events!

And of course, Happy Birthday Thane! <3
*hugs thread* Was lots of fun when I wasn't lagging to my death! We need more of these kinds of events. :)
Indeed, happy birthday Thane, hope ya had fun.

Would be interesting to see more of these WPvP events, to give raiders a chance to combat PvP gear. Silithus, ground mounts only ahoooy
I'd love to do something like Wintergrasp sometime, with you fine folk. Or better yet. We all have a giant dance party in Silithus.
07/18/2014 09:04 PMPosted by Udura
I'd love to do something like Wintergrasp sometime, with you fine folk. Or better yet. We all have a giant dance party in Silithus.

Yes! WG is one I have been thinking of for a while, since there's a lot of achievements for "fight at X" that are next to impossible to get now.
07/18/2014 09:06 PMPosted by Thane
07/18/2014 09:04 PMPosted by Udura

Yes! WG is one I have been thinking of for a while, since there's a lot of achievements for "fight at X" that are next to impossible to get now.

I used to be one of the folks who'd be in there almost ALWAYS. We'd be defending our Keep from the Alliance. Mind you this was in the days of the Wall Glitch, so it was more of a Challenge, which was nice...but also stressful.
Good times!
07/18/2014 11:18 PMPosted by Anyaka
Good times!

Even or especially if I bopped back and forth a bit too keep things fun! And I wasn't the only one!
07/18/2014 06:59 PMPosted by Taldin
You guys shouldn't murder me so much.

I was on my monk, and at one point I saw you trying to flank the alliance deathball and I was all like:

"Hey, it's taldin! I should talk with him"

*RISING SUN KICK*

07/18/2014 07:37 PMPosted by Thane
http://i.imgur.com/1lbM36i.jpg

oh !@#$ I appeared in a posted screenshot, my 15 minutes of fame

Also, great event everyone! Happy bday thane!
07/19/2014 12:29 AMPosted by Kalad
07/18/2014 06:59 PMPosted by Taldin
You guys shouldn't murder me so much.

I was on my monk, and at one point I saw you trying to flank the alliance deathball and I was all like:

"Hey, it's taldin! I should talk with him"

*RISING SUN KICK*

Pretty much how I played.

"There's a name! AND I RECOGNIZE IT!"

*charge*