Razer Naga wheel-tilt not recognized properly

Mac Technical Support
Hi, all. Short version: My Razer Naga 2014 has a wheel-tilt feature that was previously recognized by WoW independent of the scroll and click functions, but WoW now sees the right tilt as scroll up and the left tilt as scroll down and no tweaks I done in-game or in Synapse have corrected the issue.

Extra details: I'm running a late '09 iMac with OS 10.9.7. Had the mouse ~3 weeks now, and it also had the issue where modifier keys wouldn't work in conjunction with the mouse buttons in WoW. I also have Synapse downloaded, as mentioned, but have avoided using it as I rather dislike the program.

If any other info's necessary, let me know! I posted here as I wasn't sure that it belonged anywhere else, and a half-hour of searching failed to turn up anything useful, forums or otherwise. Thanks in advance.
Just a quick update: WoW has started differentiating between wheel tilts and scrolls again, although I haven't changed anything. If I get it figured out, I'll be sure to leave a heads up for anyone else who may have a similar issue in the future.
Sorry to revive this post, but i need help too, and didn't find any mention to this besides here.
Im myself have the same problem now, and can't fix, please if someone could help me.
This just happened to me to... but I unplugged my Naga and plugged it back in and everything was back to normal.
I'm having the same issue after about 3 mins of combat my mouse wheel and all of my other keybindings will no longer respond in wow
Same thing was happening to me with my Razer Naga. All I had to do to fix it was unplug the mouse and plug it back in. If you need to, restart WoW and check Razer Synapse to make sure your bindings for the mouse didn't get changed. I Hope this works for you as well!
I've been having the same exact problem. But unplugging and replugging works! Thanks for the helps guys!
I've had the same problem with mine about the time I started WoW. For me its just the wheel tilt clicks [left and right] that unbind and just zoom camera in and out. Unplugging helps bring it back in check but only for a short time. I've uninstalled synapse and everything Razer from my computer, and reinstalled with the same problem coming back in minutes. Now it even happens when I play Star Wars Old Republic MMO.
Still having this problem here too. pain in the a**. if my 2012 naga didn't double click I wouldn't have bought a new one... anyways, hope we can find a solution.
This problem just started happening to me. If anyone has since found a fix please post back, ./necro
necro why is this still happening. hardware or software?
I've had this happen occasionally on initial login and I've always assumed it was an issue with the profile not loading or being recognized properly.
Sometimes the cause seems to been Synapse waiting for you to acknowledge a pending update, other times, nothing obvious.
Restarting Synapse or the mouse always fixes it for me.
UREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN SYNAPE. CLICK YOUR MOUSE. "CLICK REPEAT SCROLL UP" . DISABLE AND SAVE. SAME FOR "REPEAT SCROLL DOWN". This will fix
06/06/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Chickenlemur
UREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN SYNAPE. CLICK YOUR MOUSE. "CLICK REPEAT SCROLL UP" . DISABLE AND SAVE. SAME FOR "REPEAT SCROLL DOWN". This will fix

Thank the Spirits for you! This was driving me crazy!