All-paladin CM run

Paladin
let's do dis

paladins pls

In other news I'm sick of getting laughed at and told to get lost because of my class and spec. Also, back from a long hiatus from the forums.
I'm up for it.
I'm bad pve.
Game is hard.
08/03/2014 08:21 PMPosted by Kaehlen
I'm sick of getting laughed at and told to get lost because of my class and spec.

O_O I don't know who you are talking to but ret is one of the best melee to bring to CMs
Also, back from a long hiatus from the forums.

Long ? You were here last week no ?

08/03/2014 10:51 PMPosted by Jcc
I'm sick of getting laughed at and told to get lost because of my class and spec.

O_O I don't know who you are talking to but ret is one of the best melee to bring to CMs

That's the point, being the best is worthless if the whole pile is considered trash. No one wants melee in CMs.

I did do a 3 Paladin CM once with my old guild. Me prot, our core Holy and Ret Paladins joining up. Of course, those guys were top players, went pretty smooth.

Could see an all Paladin CM working pretty fine. No Hero though and only 3 Buffs (using Stam scrolls), going to have to push those buttons hard.
hord iz sad:(
Could just use the Drums for a poor mans hero.
08/04/2014 12:55 AMPosted by Keldoran
Could just use the Drums for a poor mans hero.

They don't work in CMs.
How odd. Was not aware of that.

We had a sham or mage with us doing iirc, so was never an issue.
Should be doable - I did an all melee Stormstout Brewery (just had healer switch to dps for last boss) to finish 9/9 for my DK a few months ago.

I should get around to finishing CMs on paladin as well...but damn that armor looks ugly.
If you need a tank, I would be down for this.
It is doable. But will take some time, heck maybe some dungeons are not going to be able to be done without range.

Etc.... Mogu trash.
08/04/2014 10:15 AMPosted by Chocolate
Etc.... Mogu trash.

Blinding Light glyphed x 5 + Fist of Justice x 5 says otherwise.
08/04/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Berith

Sure, but where is the Vengeance?
Someone needs their quota of space goats.
08/04/2014 10:24 AMPosted by Chocolate
08/04/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Berith

Vengeance means nothing if your 3 DPS die.

Best to interrupt the whirlwinds in a sequenced fashion.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Vengeance means nothing if your 3 DPS die.

Best to interrupt the whirlwinds in a sequenced fashion.

Think about it, to be able to beat the "Gold" timer you have to have that Tank DPS.
And there is no perfect group that will actually interrupt or i should say stun each and every whirlwind.
Plus, the tank Vengeance is very important due to his self heal too, plus Holy Paladin is probably the most dumped on Healers in Challenge modes, we have no damage dealing spells unless you call Denounce as one. This is all related to beating Mogu btw. I can put SSB in there, but Paladins can bubble through half of the place :p so..

Edit : you can also bubble through the trash of mogu mmhmmmm lol
08/04/2014 04:21 PMPosted by Chocolate
Think about it, to be able to beat the "Gold" timer you have to have that Tank DPS.

Not really. He'll still get enough vengeance. 3 Melee change the whole game as far as interrupting or not interrupting those goes. Plus even without melee, we still interrupt them, or the tank runs out. It kills tanks. Why do you think all the videos of monks bum rushing that hall have the monks abusing Dizzying Haze and kiting like crazy ?

08/04/2014 04:21 PMPosted by Chocolate
Edit : you can also bubble through the trash of mogu mmhmmmm lol

50% reduced DPS.