Gaze of the Black Prince active on Tuesday?

General Discussion
08/12/2014 01:29 PMPosted by Rygarius
Gaze of the Black Prince buff is currently live and active and will remain active through Tuesday, August 26 at 9:00 a.m. PDT.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14689649/the-gaze-of-the-black-prince-returns-8-11-2014"]Our blog[/url] has been updated. :)

Pls extend it! I just started the valor part >.< so barely getting the benefit XD

They have been giving it to us quite frequently as of late. I have the feeling it will come around again.
It takes me about 2 hours to get exalted in a party of three killing the statues on the Thrones Island. Thanks :)
Any word on whether or not they will add something to help with Thunder Forge? I'm still stuck on that and have tried all of the strategies I've ready about. I just can't seem to get low enough latency to complete it.

Pls extend it! I just started the valor part >.< so barely getting the benefit XD

They have been giving it to us quite frequently as of late. I have the feeling it will come around again.

^^This.

I was worried when I missed the first one bc I was working on Valor.

But the pattern seems to be: Valor buff Fri-Mon on weekends bookending the Darkmoon Faire, followed by 1-2 weeks of Gaze.

Assuming the pattern holds, you should have 2 more Gaze buffs before WoD.

It took me 2 weeks (one without Gaze, one with) to get the Titan Runestones. In my (very limited) experience, they seem to have a higher drop rate from Flex than LFR.

The nice thing is that once you complete the Titan Runestones, you can finish the rest of the chains in an evening.
08/15/2014 08:33 AMPosted by Bailbean
Tuesday, August 26 at 9:00 a.m. PDT.

This a hint to when patch 6.0 comes out?

No, this is a hint of when Tuesday rolling restarts happen (i.e. weeks we don't have full maintenance.)

Historically, x.0 patches come around a month before release. So it should be early-mid October.
08/12/2014 04:23 PMPosted by Nysha
"Gaze of the Black Prince buff is currently live and active and will remain active through Tuesday, August 26 at 9:00 a.m. PDT."

that's two weeks from now not 3 days, August 26

August 26th is next tuesday. So yeah, 3 days before the NEXT following weekend. Perhaps you should look at a calender more often before correcting someone's math.
Gaze didn't seem to be active today. I'm getting runestones on an alt and only got about four from 11 bosses. Didn't even get one from Nazgrim.
Now to manage getting two runestones in either the first or second wings of SoO! Help me out, Blizz! <3
Gaze of the Black Prince buff is currently live and active and will remain active through Tuesday, August 26 at 9:00 a.m. PDT.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14689649/the-gaze-of-the-black-prince-returns-8-11-2014"]Our blog[/url] has been updated. :)

It would be nice to have this active longer given that wow wasn't working Saturday and Sunday.
Just finished the secrets of the empire quest; now on the runestones. First time ever running legendary quest, probably wouldn't have ever gotten around to finishing it without these buffs. Would you please doing a few more rounds of the buff? In fact, why not keep cycling through them until patch 6.0 launches? That'd be really nice. Thanks!
That morning I logged on with the buff still active and got not one titan runestone. Later that day, 2 dropped without it -- go figure!

And seriously, if the objective is to move more players along toward getting the cloak, then leave it up until at least November 1st. Some of my friends are not even starting the questline because of the shortness of the buff.

It would also help if the valor cap were increased or removed until launch, after all, it all turns to justice in the end.