This thread best thread.
04/08/2015 12:13 PMPosted by Catgodx
This thread best thread.
This thread best thread.
This thread best thread.
08/09/2014 12:21 AMPosted by Brùtè
I don't understand how this guy hasn't gotten banned already, I mean his bots are obvious

He has, the recent lazylarry is just Farmer, back after being banned on his main. I'm sure there will be another in due time.
08/09/2014 11:06 AMPosted by Kwizzlix
08/09/2014 12:21 AMPosted by Brùtè
I don't understand how this guy hasn't gotten banned already, I mean his bots are obvious

They're too busy banning people for tanking their 2s rating.

Is that even against the rules!? I give you free points, sounds like community service to me..
08/09/2014 12:30 AMPosted by Sadar
Just faced this kid in RBGs tonight. He ran with 4 affliction locks and our healers were getting kicked every single time they casted within the first fraction of a second. Not only does he script for kickbots, but he also has DPS scripts where he was soulswapping DoTs to druids within the first 1/4 second they emerged from stealth.

Wasn't even mad because it's RBGs, just disappointing that Blizzard doesn't really care at all about DDOSing, wintrading, scripts, kickbots, orb bots, pilots, or other forms of cheating in this game. Not to sound melodramatic but I honestly do feel like the quality of the PvP community has declined significantly in the past 6 months, particularly in regards to how much people cheat. WoW isn't that serious, stop buying virtual titles and ruining other peoples' fun with your bots.
agreed.
The funny thing is that this thread was made almost 2 years ago. Little did we know a Lazylarry army would take over the RBG meta.
and spread to arenas as well.
08/09/2014 12:30 AMPosted by Sadar
Just faced this kid in RBGs tonight. He ran with 4 affliction locks and our healers were getting kicked every single time they casted within the first fraction of a second. Not only does he script for kickbots, but he also has DPS scripts where he was soulswapping DoTs to druids within the first 1/4 second they emerged from stealth.

Wasn't even mad because it's RBGs, just disappointing that Blizzard doesn't really care at all about DDOSing, wintrading, scripts, kickbots, orb bots, pilots, or other forms of cheating in this game. Not to sound melodramatic but I honestly do feel like the quality of the PvP community has declined significantly in the past 6 months, particularly in regards to how much people cheat. WoW isn't that serious, stop buying virtual titles and ruining other peoples' fun with your bots.

I'm pretty sure I screamed when griever and I beat him in 3s. I hate bots
Sabethil when will u come back 2 us....
03/16/2016 11:16 AMPosted by Purgebxtch
and spread to arenas as well.

Arena scripts have been around for a while. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4zBx0cG3Ak I remember seeing one in Cata as well.
If blizzard actually perma banned and went through some work of, lets say, not allowing credit card information from a person previously perm banned to work in any of their games, wouldn't they potentially ban all the lazzylarrys in their game and stop the scripts from the source, their makers. These script writers test out their own scripts so I don't see how it wouldn't work.
I hope Lazylarry and his parents die in a car accident