Requesting credit for the day

Customer Support
this was unscheduled,( where it prob should have been) now me and my whole guild has had there night wasted, idc if its 50C its the point. Ty
You will need to contact billing. It cant be done in the forums. and gl...lol
08/12/2014 05:29 PMPosted by Savagemoon
this was unscheduled,( where it prob should have been) now me and my whole guild has had there night wasted, idc if its 50C its the point. Ty

lol ggwp
You must work at McDonald's if you're demanding a refund for a few hours of game time lost.
no you don't and been here since launch, no suggestion forum, this is where it is, ty for the reply
no I don't and for you to suggest it, get out of your parenst basement or drop the pipe, its to the point, its not whats paid for, maint might have prevented this, now all have to pay for incompetence.
I was wondering when the free game time people would come out.
08/12/2014 05:34 PMPosted by Savagemoon
no you don't and been here since launch, no suggestion forum, this is where it is, ty for the reply

https://us.battle.net/support/article/300739?utm_source=Internal-CSForum&utm_medium=Posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution

lol fine then if you enjoy beating your head against a brick wall, have at it.
08/12/2014 05:34 PMPosted by Stablér
You must work at McDonald's if you're demanding a refund for a few hours of game time lost.

That insult tends to fall short if you kept in mind the amount of times servers go down for 4hrs+, but pls do continue to generalize ppl based solely on a statement or two.
no I don't and for you to suggest it, get out of your parenst basement or drop the pipe, its to the point, its not whats paid for, maint might have prevented this, now all have to pay for incompetence.

Been here since closed beta myself, and yes, you want to post in general, CS has nothing to do with suggestions, all suggestions go into the appropriate forums, in this case, general.