[WoD] Disc having access to Silence

Arenas
will the spec finally be viable in arena again?

anyone on beta have input on this subject?
Me thinks this will get changed.
Healers shouldn't have access to silence in general imo, be it a talent or glyph
08/27/2014 10:40 PMPosted by Cylestria
Healers shouldn't have access to silence in general imo, be it a talent or glyph
healers like melee/mw synergy with rop, though, don't they?
my only request is that disc > holy in WoD, penance is the most iconic spell in the game imo and i miss it so much </3

DISCIPLINE ME DAD
+ Holy is so boring after a certain threshold

Also why the f are shields still so vulnerable, it is literally the biggest issue disc faces outside of not being able to actively restore health pools
08/27/2014 10:46 PMPosted by Synpai
DISCIPLINE ME DAD

you got it son
borq pls show face
Disc could possibly emerge as best healer because of this change. Just speculation though.
PLS let disc be viable!
how did holy come to be in pvp? in cata you never saw a holy priest in a bg or arena.

they gave holy the 30% damage reduction disc has and took away the +30% healing recieved, but thats all i can think of.
08/28/2014 12:28 AMPosted by Margrethe
how did holy come to be in pvp? in cata you never saw a holy priest in a bg or arena.

they gave holy the 30% damage reduction disc has and took away the +30% healing recieved, but thats all i can think of.
Holy was used in RBGs in late Cata, and that was because of the massive, massive HPS of Holy compared to that of Disc.
08/28/2014 12:28 AMPosted by Margrethe

higher output
less casting
not reliant on garbage shields
chastise
Disc needed something like that. Does anyone think it alone will drag disc from being terrible to OP? Don't forget that, in WoD, absorbs are much less powerful, which is why discs are the worst pve healing spec bar none on beta.
08/28/2014 06:00 AMPosted by Astranna
Disc needed something like that. Does anyone think it alone will drag disc from being terrible to OP? Don't forget that, in WoD, absorbs are much less powerful, which is why discs are the worst pve healing spec bar none on beta.

No lol. The fact shields are still so easily dispelled with absolutely no drawback for dispelling them (now that rapture is gone, literally 0 downsides) and they're considered the bread and butter of disc. Disc will still be outright useless.

No disc isn't going to be anything, the game will be f'ing abhorrent at this rate.

08/28/2014 06:06 AMPosted by Khlause
Talents / glyphs should not provide CC to any class or specialization.

All they do is break the game more.

^

The way glyphs work now is barely cool anyway, some are so mandatory and others so useless in literally every situation, even PvE.
08/27/2014 10:40 PMPosted by Cylestria

dat shear doe