Looking for some players from WAY back.

Darkspear
Lost contact with these guys back in Vanilla...

Darkfrost, DMBWarren, Meanrock, Rakhasa.

If anyone has any way of contacting them, please let me know?
Also, Bechoseveth. Or however that was spelled.
Make it so!
Wrong server.
09/03/2014 10:28 AMPosted by Zelendria
Wrong server.

No it's not. Zeiss is just silly and forgot to specify that he's looking for DARKSPEARIANS (or Darkspears? Darkspearites?) from WAY back.
Yea, I've since server transferred away. Basically, looking to get in touch with anyone from Icon back in Vanilla. Too many to really list.

Maha and I are trying to put the band back together.
Most from Vanilla moved off in Cata, when most of the new blood came to this server. And even more went after the free xfers to Korgath. You might want to check that servers forums as well.
09/03/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Zeiss
looking to get in touch with anyone from Icon back in Vanilla

Icon disbanded back in Wrath and reformed as Valkrey. Icon guild still exists, but is inactive as a guild and is being held by Eirien. The name of the person who is Eirien escapes me at the moment.

EDIT:
Nuturo <sp>. who once made the proclomation in raid; "...F ucking Dog ..." and returned back to the game after a 6 month absence.

I too was in Icon, but not a raider. I mainly filled open spots after I got off duty at 2300 hours if they needed DPS.

As for the members of the guild, I believe they left wow when SWTOR came out.
09/03/2014 05:02 PMPosted by Feloniousbob

lol
bob is so old
09/03/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Zeiss
looking to get in touch with anyone from Icon back in Vanilla

Icon disbanded back in Wrath and reformed as Valkrey. Icon guild still exists, but is inactive as a guild and is being held by Eirien. The name of the person who is Eirien escapes me at the moment.

EDIT:
Nuturo <sp>. who once made the proclomation in raid; "...F ucking Dog ..." and returned back to the game after a 6 month absence.

I too was in Icon, but not a raider. I mainly filled open spots after I got off duty at 2300 hours if they needed DPS.

What was your name in Icon???
And when were you in Icon? Because if you don't know who Maha and I are, you probably came in after BC.
09/04/2014 08:34 AMPosted by Mahanaxar

Dysenterybob, Lazyeyebob, Afflictedbob, Enzytebob, Feloniousbob, Midolbobbi, Feralbob, Judgebob, Totemdancer and Necromimesis.

I came in at BC and stayed with the guild till it reformed to Valk. I then left the guild and server near the beginning of Cata.

09/04/2014 06:50 AMPosted by Collars
bob is so old

Yes, in some regards I am. Been a gamer since the 70s and will probably be a gamer for many more years.
09/03/2014 08:10 AMPosted by Zeiss
Lost contact with these guys back in Vanilla...

Darkfrost, DMBWarren, Meanrock, Rakhasa.

If anyone has any way of contacting them, please let me know?

You found me!
09/03/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Mahanaxar
09/03/2014 10:28 AMPosted by Zelendria
Wrong server.

No it's not. Zeiss is just silly and forgot to specify that he's looking for DARKSPEARIANS (or Darkspears? Darkspearites?) from WAY back.

Wow! Welcome Back! Do we get to look forward to the Mountain Dew updates?
AHOY!

I'm afraid not since we're reforming on Thrall. However I eat a turkey sandwich and drink a Pepsi Max.
I miss DMB... and Atmosphere.... and Canxer.... and Evil... Formic... Lethul...Sulthul, Lliira, Havitz.... so many.

I don't miss Rockwell. Screw that guy.
i still vividly remember icon roll calls during the BWL days.
holy...

EDIT:

Mahanaxar...wait a minute...weren't you once a night elf resto druid hell bent on having all the best +healing gear in vanilla wow? I'm an ex-Remnant member from the good ol' Darkspearian tribe, its so good to see your guild is still alive in some form.