Looking for some players from WAY back.

Darkspear
09/05/2014 08:17 PMPosted by Slamingo
I miss DMB... and Atmosphere.... and Canxer.... and Evil... Formic... Lethul...Sulthul, Lliira, Havitz.... so many.

I don't miss Rockwell. Screw that guy.

I remember Sulthul, Canxer and Evil too. Me and Sulthul were such good buds before Remnant and Nox Eternae split us up and became bitter rivals just because Artful Death disbanded and Nox's leaders didn't want to risk merging with a bunch of PvPer noobs.

Remember when Evil pissed off the warlock forums by posting that screenshot of his one-shotting shadowbolt on..Ghost I think it was? in AV?
Too much "Blue" in here :)
Well, I can say that the peeps from Exiles of Ziost (Many of whom were in ICON as well) did in fact go over to SWtoR when it came out. Last I saw them they were on Prophecy of the Five, under our old guild name 'Galactic Liberators'.
11/29/2017 06:22 PMPosted by Bloodymickey

What was your name in Icon???

Mahanaxar...wait a minute...weren't you once a night elf resto druid hell bent on having all the best +healing gear in vanilla wow? I'm an ex-Remnant member from the good ol' Darkspearian tribe, its so good to see your guild is still alive in some form.

The same! I identify as an enhancement shaman now tho.
11/29/2017 06:29 PMPosted by Bloodymickey

Remember when Evil pissed off the warlock forums by posting that screenshot of his one-shotting shadowbolt on..Ghost I think it was? in AV?

Do we really have to bring that up again? =p
09/05/2014 08:17 PMPosted by Slamingo
I miss DMB... and Atmosphere.... and Canxer.... and Evil... Formic... Lethul...Sulthul, Lliira, Havitz.... so many.

I don't miss Rockwell. Screw that guy.

Slamingo, buddy!
Caught myself reminiscing today, figured I'd give this post a necro bump. Still looking for some of those folks.