Full Circle, broken?

Quests
I have been trying to complete this quest for over an hour now. Every time i enter the sub all the npcs disappear once ii starts moving. Anyone know why i cant complete this quest?
I'm having the same issue
this has put a stop in my vashjir questing >< its getting really annoying
cannot even enter the sub now

**came back up with the sub, and the door opened, revealing another impassable door directly under it....
you would think that this crap would have been worked out in months of beta testing
*update

got onto the sub, in Tenebrous Cavern. Rode the sub back to the ship, and back down to the cavern. I did not get credit for boarding nor securing the cavern.

It seems that all the access hatches to the boat are open and allow passage in the cavern, but not at the ship....
12/09/2010 1:55 PMPosted by Mogarian
*update

got onto the sub, in Tenebrous Cavern. Rode the sub back to the ship, and back down to the cavern. I did not get credit for boarding nor securing the cavern.

It seems that all the access hatches to the boat are open and allow passage in the cavern, but not at the ship....

Confirmed.
please fix it blue!
they need to fix Twilight Zeppelin and this quest.
same issue - put a ticket in for it

now questing in Hyjal
Same issue!
12/09/2010 3:58 PMPosted by Hellamental
Same issue!

Likewise. Looks like we've come across one of the big issues caused by the quest design in Cataclysm - if one single quest breaks, the whole rest of the zone is gone. The other issue is being able to skip a single quest in the zone because you hate it without having to write off the whole zone, but at least the player *CAN* do the quest and get on with the rest of the zone if they like. This is just a flat roadblock with no way around it.
Same issue, and put a ticket in for it. But also, you can enter the sub (if you wish) by swimming underneath of it, and going through that door. it still has the graphic of the door closed, but it is passable. but no use, if it doesn't work, true? recommend for new people to just go to Mount Hyjal. you've kinda done the rest of the quests in that area if you're on this one.
Same issue!
Am stuck here aswell....blue please
so since i could not continue in vashhir i decided to go to deepholm. ran into the same problem. quest is broken, rest of the zone is dead.
same problem
bump
Same issue here on Arygos. I have a ticket in but everyone knows how long that will take to get answered. I've been trying for a while now. Guess I'll move elsewhere.
Same here as well on Black Dragonflight.

Quite annoying actually :(
I thought this was what Beta was for? I understand not all bugs can be worked out, but hindering quest progression for an entire zone isn't a minor bug