Free transfers are available...to Nazjatar

Kil'jaeden
Just go to the account page, but you'll have to move to the low population sever Nazjatar (PvP).

Here is some information on the server:

Server info - http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Nazjatar_US
WoW census - http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=737&factionid=-1&minlevel=80&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=2
WoW forum realm - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182139/

Short info on it:

Pacific time sever
Low population --> latest 12-2-10 number of 80s (388 Horde, 158 alliance)
Shadowburn - battle group
Rofl, it's funny because when Ulduar came out and my guild disbanded, I decided to reroll from Nazjatar to KJ hoping for a new home. Now we have free transfers back to that terrible server.

Well, if any alliance want instant ques for BGs, feel free to transfer.
Hm... That server is pretty much empty. I really want to go but I am going to to check with a few guildies. Actually... I have decided at this point, but I have to login first to clean out bags and bring as many guildies as I can!

I will miss you guys, it was fun!
12/08/2010 7:54 PMPosted by Ryuun
Rofl, it's funny because when Ulduar came out and my guild disbanded, I decided to reroll from Nazjatar to KJ hoping for a new home. Now we have free transfers back to that terrible server.

That is quite funny, going from the smallest to one of the largest. Alliance and Horde both seem to be flat on numbers.

Tell me about the auction house and raids, were they even existent? Or better yet, were there ANY true raiding guilds?

I just worry because a server like this needs to be merged with other similar small servers. Not just given free transfer to. I hate the wait of 2+ hours, but I'd rather to have more then two active players.

Read this: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=737&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=2

1-80 there are only 483 Alliance, 754 Horde. That is an awful number, and disheartening. Do they give everyone a complimentary towel and shoe shine for going to that server? Cause I could imagine excluding the inactives, only 50-60 active 80+ toons at prime time and that number is for both sides.
Well the good news is if you have a laggy computer and you're hanging around Dalaran (or Orgrimmar/IF now), you'll find 4-5 players at most in town.
I can't say that I'm not tempted at this point.
1237 total server population. That can't be right.
Its weird went to their forums and it doesnt seem like a good spot but well see in a week how many people transfer over
u can tell by the naz forum how dead it is, battle group is probaly dead too, but please feel free to xfer
I logged on the server and did /who. More then 49 80s on, several new characters, and 36 85s.

There are more people then I thought on the server. It's still only about 1/20 of KJ, but it did look decent. The WoW census is not accurate, and there are more people from high population servers transferring. Definitely a "fresh" start if you got buddies.
That is quite funny, going from the smallest to one of the largest. Alliance and Horde both seem to be flat on numbers.

I did this because KJ had some IRL friends, and we wanted a server that had a very large pool of players to recruit for our guild. Worked out really well. :)

12/08/2010 8:04 PMPosted by Manbearcow
Tell me about the auction house and raids, were they even existent? Or better yet, were there ANY true raiding guilds?

There were 5 guilds I believe that raided seriously through Ulduar. It then became less for ToC, and ultimately there were about 4 guilds that raided ICC. They existed, but they recruited solely on transferring players from other servers. Only one guild, Afterlife, has made it to 11/12 HM-ICC25. No original Light of Dawners on that server.

AH, as with any other low pop server, has a lack of uncommon items. You will have to either farm rare mats yourself, or expect to pay 100-200% more for an AH item here on KJ. I had to spend 75g for a Scarlet Ruby to transmute Cardinals.

12/08/2010 8:04 PMPosted by Manbearcow
1-80 there are only 483 Alliance, 754 Horde. That is an awful number, and disheartening. Do they give everyone a complimentary towel and shoe shine for going to that server? Cause I could imagine excluding the inactives, only 50-60 active 80+ toons at prime time and that number is for both sides.

WowCensus is very very inaccurate, especially on low pop servers. The reason for this is because very few players even run the add-on, let alone submit their data to the server. I wouldn't trust those numbers down to the ones and tens. However, a low pop server means low pop. Horde dominate this server by about a 1:0.5 ratio if I remember correctly, and alliance players tend to be very care-bear-ish when it comes to doing any sort of organized activity.
hey manbearcow ur good with numbers huh tell me what the pop of anub'ark is i have 8 lvl 80's and every profession maxed out and y isn't that realm free to transfer to yet?
12/08/2010 7:54 PMPosted by Ryuun

we get instant queues anyway