Jacked up!!!!

Frostmourne
Something needs to change about the way the queue and disconnecting issues interact! I waited 3 hours in queue from 2k position and get disconnected on character screen cause I didn't check it soon enough. Now I am BACK in queue at 2440 waiting Again. I refuse to accept you expect us to sit at our computer screen watching the queue count down or get kicked from the server when we dont pick a character in time. Waiting 2-3 hours to play is already absurd, change the way the auto-disconnect effects people please.
12/11/2010 11:55 PMPosted by Drahgoran
Waiting 2-3 hours to play is already absurd, change the way the auto-disconnect effects people please.

That would just make the queues longer..
12/11/2010 11:55 PMPosted by Drahgoran
Something needs to change about the way the queue and disconnecting issues interact! I waited 3 hours in queue from 2k position and get disconnected on character screen cause I didn't check it soon enough. Now I am BACK in queue at 2440 waiting Again. I refuse to accept you expect us to sit at our computer screen watching the queue count down or get kicked from the server when we dont pick a character in time. Waiting 2-3 hours to play is already absurd, change the way the auto-disconnect effects people please.

There's already a queue buffer inplace. It gives you 15mins from disconnect both in queue and game to re-connect and it will put you back into the queue where you should be - You must've taken too long to check yo.
still in Q 3 hours later woohoo...