Character / Armory page not updating

Website Bug Report
Prev 1 12 13 14 Next
My achievements and gear updated, but none of my pvp is updating for my 2's, 3's, 5's and rbg's.
Transferred to Illidan on friday and I still cant see that character here. This character is the one from my old server with the same name. My old guild shows me as gone but the character record still shows it as well. It also doesnt update the forums for my current server. Oddly enough though I checked to see if the character services saw the new character and they did.
It would actually be nice if Blizzard could say something like 'We're aware of this issue and looking into it or something'. This silence is not good show at all.

Cheers.

Seeing as how practically every other post on page one is about this issue, the silence it has been answered with is VERY disappointing.
This is occurring for a new character that I just transferred. It totally exists in-game and I've been playing on it for about a week now, logging in and out regularly, but the armory says it can't be found.
The armory isn't updating our paragon kill from Monday, help?
This is occurring for a new character that I just transferred. It totally exists in-game and I've been playing on it for about a week now, logging in and out regularly, but the armory says it can't be found.

this is the same for me.. it's a day over a week now.

hopefully Blizz is working hard on it, but it'd be nice to hear from them regarding status at least? :/
Same issue here with my DK...
faction change on 10th or 11th armory not updating gear or raids or faction (battle pets update)
Transfered on Oct 13th. Boss kill achievements have updated but nothing else. Gear, guild, name, have not been updated.
My character on the armory isn't refreshing. I server transferred and name changed. Still how's my old name and old server
Any update? Server tansferred main 1 1/2 wks ago and still nothing on armory. Would be nice to be able to compare my character to other locks and stuff...
Having the same issue...apparently if there are so many people, then it should be a priority to get this resolved...especially with this being the "maintenance day".
I hope it is addressed soon. Does anyone know a way to sim myself without having to manually changing every piece of gear? Because I've changed pretty much everything but my boots and chest piece.
Very frustrating....I faction changed/race changed and named changed. We've gone through two maintenance sessions (roughly 1 1/2 weeks) and armory hasn't updated once to reflect all those changes.

It does track achievements/items gained/kills etc.
Also the guild I used to be in had its' named changed recently and that updated on armory
(but I haven't been in that guild for nearly 2 weeks now)

This is pretty disruptive for a variety of reasons- haven't seen any official comment acknowledging its an issue and what the ETA on a fix is.

There's a difference between 'armory doesn't always update right away' and the armory simply not functioning properly. This is the latter.
For some reason, my Paragon Kills (LFR & Flex) don't seem to be updating. Everything else looks all right.
try Log out in Outland/Northrend

Osundir blue response page 10 post 182
I created a new character a few days ago (not this one), it's still not on the armory, I don't have her on my account since I can't chose her for posting here, - however it's shown in the guild roster, but if you click it nothing happens.

It's really frustrating, any update on that issue would be appreciated.

Osundir blue response page 10 post 182

Are you serious? That response is from TWO YEARS ago...

And if your toon isn't 58 yet you can't log out in Outland, obviously.