Character / Armory page not updating

Website Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 4 14 Next
I just have the problem that it's showing my old gear on the model, but it's LISTTING my new gear.

For example I changed from Unholy to Frost, but it still DISPLAYS the Axe of Earthly Sundering despite having Dual Wield weapons :(
I’ve noticed that for the last three days my achievements list hasn’t updated for my character or my guild.
01/24/2011 5:26 AMPosted by Deafbeats
I just have the problem that it's showing my old gear on the model, but it's LISTTING my new gear.

For example I changed from Unholy to Frost, but it still DISPLAYS the Axe of Earthly Sundering despite having Dual Wield weapons :(

I'm looking into this now and have a resolution on the way.
Similar to a few others, I've had my gear update in the slots on my armory character - but no updates on the model itself. I've gone through quite a few armor pieces and I still have the visual model showing what I wore at level 52.
Everything is updated on my Portrait now, including the Cowl of Revision and wand that I equipped last night. Maybe that can be credited to Straton's fix?
My character is updating now as well. Thanks if something got fixed!
Everything is updated on my Portrait now, including the Cowl of Revision and wand that I equipped last night. Maybe that can be credited to Straton's fix?

Yeah, I'll take the credit. Go me.
Was there a fix that I missed somewhere?

My ilvl still is not updating. I tried logging in and out on my characters and in and out of battle.net on this website.
My last update was 1/26/2011
whats odd is it has shown my guild change but no new toys I got

Yahright
Silvermoon
My character model hasnt updated in days and yet Ive been sporting my pvp ret gear in the armory page for quite some time now.
Bump on this issue in Silvermoon
Good morning,
My guild is not getting credit for some kills for the past 2 resets. Chimaeron in particular is the boss that hasn't updated for the past 2 kills. If this is a known issue then I apologize but I've looked everywhere trying to see if others are having the same issue. Now noticing that all loot isn't updating either..even from other bosses. Honestly the main reason I'm concerned is our guilds ranking has dropped like a rock and it can hurt our recruitment. Thanks for any help.
This is also affecting characters on Staghelm.
Another Silvermoon user having issues.
Another silvermoon having issues, last time armory updated was 01/28/2011
Would like an update please on this.
they seem to be asleep and dont care. ingame support ticket

"while we will look into the situation be aware it may take some time to update".

.....really bliz? you can take my 16/mo without any troubles..and you bet your arse if it had troubles you'd be sending me a notice immediately....

*sigh*
Last armory update for me was 1/28/11, today's date is 2/6/11. so last armory update was 10 days ago now.
thank you that is all.