Beacon of Light Question

Paladin
If I cast this on a target, and then heal that target, will they get the 50 percent bonus healing or do they only get that if I heal somebody else?
It goes off total healing, but the nice thing with beacon now is it works on any healing you do, so that includes seal of insight, and the enlightened judgements and protector of the innocent talents.

You will need to use direct heals on the tank from time to time, but it's not such a bad thing since you get HP with the tower of radiance talent. I tend to drop Holy Light at minimal damage to try and stack it up.
Can you make yourself the target of the Beacon? If so, will you get the 50 percent bonus if you heal yourself or no?
No, it doesn't transfer healing if the beacon target is also the heal target. Let's see here..

Beacon on P1, Heal on yourself. You get 100% of the heal, P1 gets 50% of the heal. No PotI proc.

Beacon on P1, Heal P2. P2 gets 100% of the heal, You get a PotI proc, P1 gets 50% of the heal and 50% off the PotI proc.

Beacon on yourself, Heal on yourself. You get 100% of the heal.

Beacon on P1, Heal on P1. You get a PotI proc. P1 gets 100% of the heal and 50% of the PotI proc.

Beacon on yourself, Heal on P1. P1 gets 100% of the heal, you get 50% of the heal and a PotI proc.

Now, because of the way that things like Enlightened Judgments and Protector of the Innocent work, I would almost never put Beacon on myself. There's just too much passive self-healing going on for it to be efficient.
Ok thank you, that pretty much answers all my questions!