[BUG] Nice Hat... quest return location wrong

Bug Report
Don Carlos gives a quest outside Gadgetzan to retrieve his hat from his younger self in the caverns of time. Once you get the hat and return, his question mark for the quest turn-in is in the water East of Gadgetzan. I believe this NPC used to be there before the expansion. The mark should, of course, be just outside the city wall to the Northwest.
Thank you. I had been looking all over for this, but the comments on other sites were all quite old and unrelated. I understand players are also having trouble finding him in the instance as well.
Can someone tell me excatly what I need to do to find the guy with the hat. Ive gone into Caverns of Time on Heroic mode.....but couldn't find him. I went to Hillsbrad and searched the roads but couldn't find find him......very frustrating. Any clear instsructions would be appreciated.
07/08/2011 10:51 PMPosted by Ravinhidejnr
Can someone tell me excatly what I need to do to find the guy with the hat. Ive gone into Caverns of Time on Heroic mode.....but couldn't find him. I went to Hillsbrad and searched the roads but couldn't find find him......very frustrating. Any clear instsructions would be appreciated.

He simply walks along the road from approximately Southshore to the Keep with his faithful puppy. :) Keep looking up and down that road. He's there.
Yep return marker is still in the wrong place
02/26/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Jagwatoof
Yep return marker is still in the wrong place

It has only been one year... Blizzard needs time to fix this sort of thing. Changing text is a very delicate operation. Give them another couple of years, they'll get around to it.