Expertise

Arenas
Does Expertise actually work in PvP? I think that it does...

Is it going to be a real game breaking thing? Is it going to be something that melee classes are going to want to get? If someone could just shed some light on this, or give me a post to something else, I'd appreciate it.
yes it works, but i doubt you'll be able to get enough for it to matter, realistically. much easier to just get behind somebody than it is to waste ridiculous amounts of stat points on a mildly useful stat.
it has a high cap point so you need to reforge quite a bit into it but it prevents parry and dodge to your attacks so it is a helpful stat just not necessarily worth going past the dodge cap parry can be avoided if you are behind people.
god dammit khlause I wasnt the one who necro this I just failed to read the date it was late last night! I think the person who necroed it got deleted and banned.
god dammit khlause I wasnt the one who necro this I just failed to read the date it was late last night! I think the person who necroed it got deleted and banned.

If their post was deleted then the thread would have been locked. So, it looks like you necro'ed this one.
11/18/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Icedqt

If their post was deleted then the thread would have been locked. So, it looks like you necro'ed this one.

my post is number four if you noticed number three is missing its the same on all threads that were necroed meaning the guy who keeps doing it is probably banned and deleted.