What are you gonna miss...

General Discussion
What are you gonna miss with Mop ending?

Me personally, I'm gonna miss the Shrine, It was a fun place to hang around while waiting for things to happen.

Loved the speed buff you got while inside, made running around in there fun.

Love just jumping around the pillars on the stairs for countless hours. Great Parkour!

Also Loved timing my entry just right so I could fly in and get to the second floor of Shrine before I got dismounted.

I enjoyed MoP, will miss some things, but Im ready for WoD!
The fact that I never got a normal garry kill or silver challenge modes.
Mogu/Mantid.

They were pretty awesome villains.
nothing hated MOP bring on wod
I'm gonna miss the Hozen.

"I'M GONNA OOK YOU IN THE DOOKER" never gets old.
I actually enjoyed the MoP world boss encounters when they were current so i am basically already missing them,
I won't miss anything specific to MoP except Hozen hanging around. Which I feel I should be able to have as guards in my garrison.
09/24/2014 06:51 AMPosted by Eranos
Which I feel I should be able to have as guards in my garrison.
Yes. Yes all the way.
Wow Blackheart, you named some of my favorite moves. At least I can still double disengage, right?!
09/24/2014 06:42 AMPosted by Xpert
What are you gonna miss with Mop ending?

Me personally, I'm gonna miss the Shrine, It was a fun place to hang around while waiting for things to happen.

Loved the speed buff you got while inside, made running around in there fun.

Love just jumping around the pillars on the stairs for countless hours. Great Parkour!

Also Loved timing my entry just right so I could fly in and get to the second floor of Shrine before I got dismounted.

I enjoyed MoP, will miss some things, but Im ready for WoD!

I guess I am the only one who stayed true to Org during MoP.

Conduct business, guild bank, AH, cooking (believe it or not due to halfhill, etc) professions almost all done AFTER hearthing back to Org. YES, simply out of convenience, once in a blue moon I would use the shrine mostly on alts, but on my main toons I always stayed true to Org, period.

Stationed almost always out at halfhill but any business I had to do I would just recall back to Org and use the guild bank, AH etc. Never liked the Shrine when I would go there, never liked it.

Unless they sack Org and get rid of it I will probably always use it as the main place.

If you can have access to a guild bank and an AH in a garrison I see that taking over as a main place so IF that happens then I will probably miss Org the most after WoD drops.

Rock on!
It's too early to ask what people will miss about MoP.

Ask again about a month after WoD's launch.
09/24/2014 06:54 AMPosted by Missuspowpow
Wow Blackheart, you named some of my favorite moves. At least I can still double disengage, right?!

Do you mean double detterence?

09/24/2014 06:51 AMPosted by Eranos
I won't miss anything specific to MoP except Hozen hanging around. Which I feel I should be able to have as guards in my garrison.

WTB Hozen playable race for Horde, unlocks when you befriend them in jade forest, Hozen Characters start at 80, levels you to 85 and eases you into your class. Continue leveling in Jade Forest.

I am going to miss those big numbers from my crits, since the stat squish will reduce them way down. Will at least still get to see them when i solo old content.
Throne of Thunder. By far my favorite raid in the entire game.
I'm going to miss Kill Shot, Fel Flame and Cheetah.
My character's face and smooth animations, good anti-aliasing, and shadow blades.
Being able to move while casting.
/tear
I can't think of anything... I never liked MoP.
I'm actually going to miss being able to fly randomly in the world and finding little buildings with elaborate decorating. I'm worried I wont be able to enter a hut in Warlords and be able to tell that "this orc liked hunting", or "this one liked to fish" simply by the way their homes were set up. All the little details brought the atmosphere in MoP to life and it made me feel bad when Sha started taking over Pandaria.

And Healing Spheres. Healing on the go. RIP.
I'll miss not being able to fly myself from A to B, looks like flight paths and coffee break it is! lol