claws of shiv and mounting

Druid
so was curious will a druid be able to mount up as a werekitty now? i understand why not as the basic feral cat but since boomkin can i dont see why claws shouldnt be able to.maybe a minor glyph that would allow it if its not already possible. what are your thoughts?
bump
No, the form acts exactly like normal cat form, you can just cast spells without dropping form.
09/24/2014 07:36 PMPosted by Franck
Minor glyph so that i can keep my classic cat form plox new form looks ghay

So use one of the other 2 talents?
09/24/2014 08:30 PMPosted by Kraineth

Claws of Shiv is by far the best PvP talent choice. It's not that easy for people who want to be competitive in that field.

It's a good thing I'm primarily PVE, lol.
09/24/2014 08:30 PMPosted by Kraineth

...It doesn't quite work that way bud. That's cute though. You see, some people actually want to be competitive. I too think Claws is f***ing horrid looking.
Minor glyph would be great and it seems like something they would add, though for PvP purposes they would have to make it look different from the regular cat form in some way so people would have a way to differentiate. Maybe some kind of lunar/astrall glow of some kind?

I agree though, I am not super crazy about the new form but really like the ability to cast all our extra spells without shifting.
Not sure what you guys are fussing about. LI works fine in PvP. It's cheap combo points, great totem stomping , and it's ranged so you can tag a target that just used a gap opener and prevent energy capping. That extra GCD shifting back into form after a cyclone isn't going to kill us. It never did before.
Not really hard to notice the cat is casting. They used the same argument for cool items that changed your character and shapeshifting brought you out of it. They finally reneged on that so a minor glyph should be available and I bet will be at some point during the expansion. Just too busy to care about it right now.
09/25/2014 03:02 PMPosted by Krayik
Not sure what you guys are fussing about. LI works fine in PvP. It's cheap combo points, great totem stomping , and it's ranged so you can tag a target that just used a gap opener and prevent energy capping. That extra GCD shifting back into form after a cyclone isn't going to kill us. It never did before.

Side note: I'm pretty sure you'll be able to totem stomp with moonfire in man-cat form still (as far as I know it's still available to all specs, could be wrong). And it won't cost energy. So not really an edge to LI. And the extra GCD to cast cyclone is always fun when you get instant poly/hex.

Not saying LI won't be useful, not saying cat-man form will be the best, just saying some of your reasons are meh.
The model is a freaking joke, I really hope they change it. Should be something like this if anything, http://i.imgur.com/bmncd3V.jpg Showing armor might help, a glyph to disable it would help, new model might help, scrapping it might help too (but it is a sweet talent)
Boomkin model update first pls
09/25/2014 07:22 PMPosted by Xve
The model is a freaking joke, I really hope they change it. Should be something like this if anything, http://i.imgur.com/bmncd3V.jpg Showing armor might help, a glyph to disable it would help, new model might help, scrapping it might help too (but it is a sweet talent)

Honestly.. that is Teh Suck. The screenshot 'fixing'.. I like how Claws looks now. >>;

Though I do agree that letting us have armor on the cat form would be NICE. They got no excuse to say 'no we can't, it would be too much work'.. seeing as it's the same model/animations worgen have at the base.. even that stupid.. sniffing.. thing..
09/25/2014 04:55 PMPosted by Dysheki
Side note: I'm pretty sure you'll be able to totem stomp with moonfire in man-cat form still (as far as I know it's still available to all specs, could be wrong).

You can only use non-damaging spells in that form, last time I checked.

But really, the only issue I have with shirvallah form is the tail when it's running.
How do T's morph ? And what do they morph into ?