Common WoD beta issues make me wonder...

Arenas
Very common issues:

- Melee mobility is too strong.
- Casters having to hard-cast.
- Healers having to hard-cast.
- (Ignored) Druids too stronk.

So... Since I see these topics all the time, I of course understand that they are coming from different people with different agendas but I'd like to combine them for a second.

1) Casters are arguing that they can't get away from melee to actually cast
1a) No problem, your healer can take care of you between peels

2) Healers are arguing that they can't get away from melee to actually cast heals
2a) No problem, your caster can peel for you

I'm finding it very funny that it seems as though everyone views the whole 'melee can't be shaken off' from a 1v1 perspective, even though the same players are stating that they are looking at it from a 3v3 arena perspective.

- If both melees are busy trying to kill your healer and stopping him from healing, then the casters are left alone to hard-cast and CC.
- If both are on caster, then the healer can hard-cast heals and peel off you.
- If there are 2 melee's and one is on each player, then it would take the healer nothing but a fake to heal himself and his partner back up, even with hard casts, and let's not act as though casters don't have any 'Oh crap' buttons in case something does go wrong every now and then. Plus, if nothing went wrong now and then, there would be no end to arena matches.

I also find it funny that I see casters defending absurd burst damage... Locks are defending that big bolt thing that they can do, because it takes a bit to ramp up, and because "They never get to cast".
I don't think there is ANY caster out there, who can say that they cannot cast AT ALL in a 3v3 match, even in the state that beta is in now. I just find that impossible to believe, yet locks are saying that it's ok for them to burst someone down with 2 shots, because it takes 2 seconds to cast and 2 bolts to gib somebody... That's a !@#$ty balancing thought going on there.

I haven't played Beta, so I'm really just talking out of my butt-hole, however... From a 3v3 perspective, I don't believe what people are saying 'can' be true.

People forget that a 3's team allows for a melee to be on YOUR team as well... So what's the problem? They peel, you pew pew.

Anyways... I just get really annoyed by the prospect of people complaining about melee mobility, it may stem from the fact that I play a rogue from Australia with a minimum of 200ms, meaning that I can stand ontop of my target, and as long as they are moving... 'You are too far from that target'.
yay theres problems
tldr:
just have a 90 of every class and be prepared to reroll for free rating
Are you play at level 90 or 100? because sometime things will not be balance a 90.
The op's on beta, and has no idea what he's talking about. He even said so.
Healers = Elemental

Not with that 50% nerf to self heals we just got slapped in the face with.
09/27/2014 05:53 AMPosted by Abuzive
I haven't played Beta, so I'm really just talking out of my butt-hole, however... From a 3v3 perspective, I don't believe what people are saying 'can' be true.

I haven't played Beta, so I'm really just talking out of my butt-hole

haven't played Beta

oooooooooookay.