How to beat a monk

Monk
How do I fight a ww monk?
I think you backstab sometimes.
STUN STUN STUN STUN! VANISH!!!!! stealthhhhhh STUN STUN STUN STUN!!!!
Same way you fight a Paladin, try to force Karma without popping CDs.
u dont beat them 1v1
I usually vanish and hide in a corner.
10/08/2014 02:50 PMPosted by Ørik

You're thinking of a Monk xD
Honestly, as a Rogue it is pretty hard to beat a WW Monk 1v1. I will say that in my experience, Rogues are one of the easiest classes to beat as a WW Monk.

You guys work better when you're in a team fight because a lot of your abilities are tailored to being fast, hard-hitting, vanishing, and doing it all over again or resetting it on a new person. In a 1v1, Rogues don't put out flat damage like Warriors or WW Monks do. Therefore, you guys don't really do well against those kinds of classes in duels.

Basically, duels don't mean squat in this game. Rogues are fine in Arenas and in RBGs, but you have to understand the playstyle and then play to its strengths.
Run paralytic poison, force karma with either sdance or shadow blades (be sure you have slice and dice up always, specially for shadow blades) gouge when he karmas, then blind (if he trinkets this it'll be amazing for you) los for restealth, when karma is over use the cool down that you didn't use and go in for the kill.
10/10/2014 06:45 AMPosted by Boofearme
10/08/2014 02:50 PMPosted by Ørik

You're thinking of a Monk xD

naw i was referring to this

0:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJJOrR4wj8
Play like a little girl. Know when to cc. Don't wait too long in stealth.
I beat a 700k rogue in timeless and he got the jump, im only 550 lol, and he had chi ji,

IDK HOW but i survived and beat him with like 18% health
I think the key its to keep dispelling to remove wound poison :)

hooorahh for all my windwalkers!