Human Druid

General Discussion
10/08/2014 06:14 AMPosted by Korinia

Just curious, why would you even want to play human in the game, when you play one in real life? Ive always wondered that.

Far easier to relate to the character and imagine its you wrecking everything
10/08/2014 06:17 AMPosted by Tovi
10/08/2014 06:14 AMPosted by Korinia
Just curious, why would you even want to play human in the game, when you play one in real life? Ive always wondered that.

For the same reason you want to play a poor imitation of a Barbi doll with man hands and troll feet I suppose.
That made me laugh for a good 6 minutes.
There used to be a way to swim then jump into a dead zone and log then cancel rt bfore 20secs was up. Tried it and they already stopped it. Woulda been kinda cool though
10/08/2014 05:15 AMPosted by Cloudbloom
Will I get banned if I glitch a Worgen out of Gilneas in order to have a Human form Druid? I really want one, but not at the expense of my account.

If you have to ask......it's generally not a good idea. Besides, glitching will get you into hot water with Blizzard.
Worgen need hot water. With soap.
It is an exploit and you can get banned for it.
But since its a harmless cosmetic one, you probebly get off with a warning.
Not to mention it will be a long time before they notice, unless someone reports you it will quite a while before they do.
10/08/2014 06:09 AMPosted by Stranglya
If you figure a way out on how to do this could you share it please? The restricted races are terrible and would enjoy playing a druid as human.

Cows, worgs and trolls... God they are so terrible looking. The only descent looking is female NE... Males NE... Lol really blizzard....

Even the remake of the male NE doesn't help there cause.. Though the MJ dance they do is well suited for how gey they look.

Just so you know, you don't get your racials as a worgen until you transform.

Regardless, it IS possible to do.

Just grind mobs like there is no tomorrow until you hit 14, then use Teleport: Moonglade.

You can leave Gilneas before completing the quests that way.
10/08/2014 07:15 AMPosted by Respira
If anyone is capable of doing this, as soon as Blizzard finds it, they will fix it immediately.

I did it a couple months ago... so it hasn't been fixed last time I checked.
If you did find a way to glitch out of Gilneas as a human and you were caught, yes, you would likely get banned.

However there is a addon that will automatically shift you out of Worgen form out of combat. So as a druid you'd barely ever see your worgen form.
I doubt you would be banned for it as blizzard can just reverse the changes patch it and put u back I worgen form

Its not like your really benefiting from it anyway other then the visual appearance.
There used to be a way to swim then jump into a dead zone and log then cancel rt bfore 20secs was up. Tried it and they already stopped it. Woulda been kinda cool though

Something very similar to this still works.

I tried it about a week ago just because it sounded fun. I have a level 7 Worgen(human form) Druid in Stromwind.

Not planning on playing this character. Was just bored and thought I would try it out.
I did this last night. Not actually all that hard.
10/08/2014 05:41 PMPosted by Mordecai
10/08/2014 01:31 PMPosted by Maethil
From what I've heard, you automatically get two forms and default to Worgen form at level 20 anyway.

Not true. Look up videos of it. There's a video of a guy in BC dungeons leveling as a worgen druid without Worgen form.

That's pretty special considering Worgen were added in Cata.
10/09/2014 04:54 AMPosted by Iridyam

Not true. Look up videos of it. There's a video of a guy in BC dungeons leveling as a worgen druid without Worgen form.

I just leveled a monk in BC dungeons.... they are still around. ;)
10/09/2014 04:54 AMPosted by Iridyam

I know right?

I mean, I try to make my worgen zone into TBC dungeons but I get an error that says: "Sorry... your race was added in Cata. You can't zone in."

(p.s. Try reading the post and understanding it before you act all clever.)
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I just leveled a monk in BC dungeons.... they are still around. ;)

Ahhhhhh, yes, of course. I thought he meant IN Burning Crusade.
It 2018 and the glitch still works btw.
This is 4 years old dude...