RATE, NAME IT, LOVE IT! (TRANSMOGS)

Hunter
Okay, guys. So I'm guessing this has been going on before, though I've never seen it. So this is a game where you name your transmog and let people rate it and say something about it! Let's get started.
This transmog isn't really real without my voodoo bow. But if I did have it I'd name it.

Name: Rage of the Furious Hunt.

;)
That's a pretty cool set. I have the bow you're talking about and that would go great with your set.

This is already called Vicious Gladiator's Chain Armor, but I prefer something more along the lines of Eyepatch Samurai Pewpewpew Pwn.

Btw how are we doing this rating system? 1-10 I'm guessing? I'll give you a 7. I like the spikes on the shoulders and the color scheme fits well, especially with your tabard. 9 if you had the bow. That would just complete the set.
My 'oh my god I'm so tired of slutmogs/seeing my mog e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e' set. Although I have seen others with this set, just not nearly as much as my retired mogs.

Gnomestalker, love it! Definitely a 10.
Jynyvieve: 9/10, awesome set but it somehow seems a little off worn by a night elf since thematically it's very "blood elf" in design.

I guess I'd call mine "Alliance Marine", it's simple and effective.
Honestly Im a big fan of this set. Threw it together myself. Still searching for a matching gun though, would consider bow/xbow but the gun sound update in WoD is too strong. And; Wendell 8/10 because mustachioed gunmen in armor frighten me.
7/10 doesn't seem too creative. Then again I like more of a create your own style
@Talonstryke

Not really creative either. I'd rate it a 4/10.
10/07/2014 10:24 AMPosted by Firemanjohn
Threw it together myself.

That's the challenge mode set. Blizz threw that together themselves.
@Lazga nice set :) 9/10

(Please note still working on getting the finished bow for this set)
8/10.. used to have that set on my alliance hunter. got mad goldz
Bump ^
Ellos How could you! He was your trusted companion! WHY!

Looks cool tho 8/10

I think my set would just be called Ranger or something generic since it looks so generic.
Nice bow Este, 8/10 on xmog.

Descendant of Garad and exalted w/the Frostwolf Clan, I give you. . . a bunch of $#%@ put together.

Cheers!
Mine isn't too creative, but it's the only mog set that perfectly matches the Rhok'delar, and encapsulates what it means to be a hunter.

I call it "the stuff I got back when it was hard that you can't get in 2015" set.
but it's the only mog set that perfectly matches the Rhok'delar

Ehem?

Still after helm on live but

Guardian of Cenarius/Avenger of Hyjal.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=18713:15046:45687:31248.-18:24880.-18:24879.-18:6906:31804:6460#modelviewer:4:15;31338;7;25673;1;97841;3;43744;5;39514;8;41953;10;13361;19;44494;6;11945:2+0:0

(Feel free to play with race and sex combos, its fits everyone.)
10/07/2014 11:28 PMPosted by Cptvulcan
Nice bow Este, 8/10 on xmog.

Descendant of Garad and exalted w/the Frostwolf Clan, I give you. . . a bunch of $#%@ put together.

Cheers!

Dunno why, maybe it's the shoulders, but that one makes me think Naarustalker.
10/07/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Gnomestalker
10/07/2014 10:24 AMPosted by Firemanjohn
Threw it together myself.

That's the challenge mode set. Blizz threw that together themselves.

Silliness

Your Head.
6/10 Do Not like the Cata PVP sets, but blood elves wear them well.
10/08/2014 10:11 AMPosted by Firemanjohn
Silliness

Your Head.

Honestly I'm using this xmog because it goes great with the Njorndar Bone Bow and it has an eyepatch built in. Win/win.
10/08/2014 03:16 PMPosted by Gnomestalker
10/08/2014 10:11 AMPosted by Firemanjohn
Silliness

Your Head.

Honestly I'm using this xmog because it goes great with the Njorndar Bone Bow and it has an eyepatch built in. Win/win.

Wonderful. 9/10 - I just don't like the tabard.

Currently rocking a placeholder 'mog. Was going to try to farm one I've been eyeing for a while, but then, well, Destiny and Hearthstone have been consuming my free time so it's on the back burner for now.