[PvP] 6.0.2 Changes & Rogues [Updated 10/15]

Rogue
10/21/2014 12:47 PMPosted by Knocrogue
10/21/2014 11:14 AMPosted by Sativ
Blind is very important for making sure DoTs dont ruin your Blind.

They really need to baseline DOT removal for CC. Blind, Polymorph, and Freezing Trap.

It would honestly clear up a lot of glyphs slots that are basically mandatory in PvP. While causing little to no problems in PvE.

I mean I guess it would be really overpowered if we could have 2 glyph choices instead of one.
Stat Priority for Assassination Rogue in PvP | Latest Patch 6.0.2
Agility = PvP Power > Crit > Multistrike > Versatility > Mastery > Haste

Combat Rogue Guide for PvP End-Game | Updated to Patch 6.0.2
Multistrike > PvP Power = Agility > Versatility > Crit > Haste > Mastery

Stat Priority for Subtlety Rogue in PvP | Latest Patch 6.0.2
Multistrike > PvP Power = Agility > Crit > Versatility > Mastery > Haste

Hope this helps, helped me a bit!!!
Did you just make these up?

Where are your sources? What testing have you done with these itemization?

Tbh Mastery is Subtlety's best stat in PvP. This to me looks like the Sim Craft-esk stat prios from MMO-Champions 6.0 SimC thread.
@Sativ, Have you thought about starting a Website and Podcast? It would be nice to have this stuff you write on one site.
Yeah that would be a neat idea. Personally though I enjoy the rogue forums a lot. It's our own little home away from home.
I would still like it if you and a few other top rogues get together and do a Rogue talk. There are a lot of people who could use the help (like me) and you'll be able to show us what you're talking about to. Don't you have Twitch?
I'm by no means a top rogue.
I do have Twitch.tv/sativamonk where I stream.

While I'm streaming I generally break things down for people and explain any questions they have about my gameplay.
Sativ, would you be interested trading skype information?
Real id is probably a good place to start.
Best parody for this patch to sum it up.. WoW Warrior versus Rogue patch 6.0.2 by thatdude193 you will not be disappointed lol heres the link to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeO5i-U-Tl0
Hey Sativ, thanks for all of the great info. I was curious what your thoughts on Kidney Shot vs. Eviscerate's priority for combat rogue's rotation were. Once SD is up should combo points first be used to keep Kidney Shot applied (using internal bleeding) and eviscerate when able? Thanks
Well I guess I somewhat answered my own question by spending some time on the dummy. I noticed a small increase in damage when keeping Kidney Shot applied rather than using those points for evis.
11/08/2014 10:42 AMPosted by Smirfnasty
Well I guess I somewhat answered my own question by spending some time on the dummy. I noticed a small increase in damage when keeping Kidney Shot applied rather than using those points for evis.

The thing is you always want to be mindful of your Diminshing Returns in PvP.

Surely you could Kidney Shot off CD until your target is immune. But you want to wait those few seconds to have full 8 seconds Kidney Shots.
It seems like my dmg of late is like nothing compared to the other classes....
I have a doubt about the skills changed from every spec.

Assassination now got passive slice and dice And improved crimson tempest giving bônus damage to poisons on the target

Noticed the "one combo point per target i hit" using fan of knives on sub

Theres any other changes like that? (I Know combat dont have rupture and fan of knives)

Any else?
You basically want a list of the perks you get leveling?
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#zrw
<3
I saw a video of yours where you did a WoL on a target dummy for assassination using wound poison. Is there a way you can upload a video comparing Wound vs Deadly just for number sake?