Can we get our Archeology "Toys" back?

General Discussion
10/14/2014 12:48 PMPosted by Sealth
I wonder if there's a guide for folks trying to get the old toys back. With 11 alts it would be easy to get them all from quests... :|

You could use the blank spots in your toybox as a guide and look the items up @ wowhead to see if they were quest rewards, then point an alt that way.
10/14/2014 08:20 AMPosted by Sealth
Name says it all. Farmed up a metric ton of them a long time ago. Achievements are in my book but I don't have the items anymore. Ran out of bag space. Any chance there's a way to recover these with 6.0.2 with the inclusion of the Toys UI?

You may be pleasantly surprised on login. My characters automatically pre-learned toy items that my characters have obtained via Archeology without having to learn them.
10/14/2014 12:55 PMPosted by Rygarius
You may be pleasantly surprised on login. My characters automatically pre-learned toy items that my characters have obtained via Archeology without having to learn them.
any plans to remove the crappy reqs on toys, please?

Some toys have a lvl req to use or ''req rep to use'',''must be in zone to use''...

Some toys also have a Alliance/Horde req to use. I understand some like Alliance/Horde banners,gnomeregan/darkspear pride....

But why Faded wizard hat have a horde req? Faded wizard hat also have a chance to turn you into a nelf,gnome and human. Its not like it was hard to unlock for alliance: Create a DK (or lvl a toon to 15),do the DK chain,do the chain: Profit!

Oh and bring back utility items in the toybox. :l
whats going on with toys that did go into the toybox on beta but no option to learn them on live. i have a royal satchel full of toys that are no longers "toys" on live.
Name says it all. Farmed up a metric ton of them a long time ago. Achievements are in my book but I don't have the items anymore. Ran out of bag space. Any chance there's a way to recover these with 6.0.2 with the inclusion of the Toys UI?

I noticed this too, thanks so much to the devs! I had deleted some of the, erm... lamer, archy toys quite a while ago to save space and was happy to see them in the toy box.
Somewhat related, but is there also going to be an update that gives back items that were obtained from achievements but were destroyed, such as the Honorary Keg from the Scenario meta?
10/14/2014 12:51 PMPosted by Telsek
Would that include levellling an alt to get it again as a quest reward? Simple as that.

Can you guys add the Last Relic of Argus http://www.wowhead.com/item=64457/the-last-relic-of-argus to the toybox? I accidently deleted it long ago, and would really like to have it back.
10/14/2014 02:18 PMPosted by Eiffel
Somewhat related, but is there also going to be an update that gives back items that were obtained from achievements but were destroyed, such as the Honorary Keg from the Scenario meta?

This. I have the achievement for the MoP event, but didn't notice the item I destroyed from it on any of my toons.
Earlier when I logged in I saw that I had a few toys in the box and they looked like archaeology rewards.

When I searched my bank I saw a few of the toys had already been applied to the toy box.
I noticed Orb of Transformation was included even though it's a trinket.

Are there any plans to include other older trinkets with fun cosmetic effects? I have half a dozen like the old Argent Dawn trinkets from the Scourge invasion.

Also while I'm on the topic (just came to my mind) wasn't there plans to make a tabard storage UI also?
10/14/2014 01:58 PMPosted by Carnation

I noticed this too, thanks so much to the devs! I had deleted some of the, erm... lamer, archy toys quite a while ago to save space and was happy to see them in the toy box.

Yes, some were there automatically but a lot of the others I had to log into each character and go through my banks manually learning them and these were ones I have had for a long time. Others I knew I had had at some point but ended up having to go repurchase them.