Still Can't Do Ordos W/ No Cloak

General Discussion
1 2 3 36 Next
Blizzard you promised in the patch notes that we could do Ordos with no cloak but that is not the case. Please fix
Source?
Access to Ordon Sanctuary or eligibility for loot from Ordos no longer requires players to have completed the Legendary Cloak questline.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/15682579/602-ptr-patch-notes-sep-18-9-18-2014
Access to Ordon Sanctuary or eligibility for loot from Ordos no longer requires players to have completed the Legendary Cloak questline.
From the 6.0.2 patch notes.
Had the same issue.
10/14/2014 01:14 PMPosted by Snox
fix it fix it fix it fix it

I'm sorry, but that armory pose is just hilarious.
Can confirm. Thanks Blizz.
You need to give them a little time. Probably will require a restart. Probably the least of their issues today.
It's ok. You don't want to go in there yet.

It's a slaughterfest and the folks doing it ARE the ones that have a cloak and have done it before.

My hunter got the debuff where you have to run out and get blown up. Took 70k damage from the explosion, didn't even need to take falling damage to die. Dang near one-shot isn't fun.
Edit: The change below has been reverted. Eligibility for loot from defeating Ordos has not changed. It still requires one of the characters on an account license to have obtained the Legendary Cloak.

• Access to Ordon Sanctuary or eligibility for loot from Ordos no longer requires players to have completed the Legendary Cloak questline.

• Edit 2: Got clarification on the reasoning for reverting the change.

We wanted Ordos and the Ordon Sanctuary area to remain as a special reward for players that have completed the Legendary Cloak quest line. Giving everyone access would reduce incentive for players already on the quest line to complete it before the Legendary Cloak quest line goes away entirely. For those worried about Transmogrification, models for items that drop from Ordos can be obtained from other sources.
    10/14/2014 01:20 PMPosted by Rygarius
    Edit: Spoke too soon. The change below has been reverted. Eligibility for loot from defeating Ordos has not changed. It still requires one of the characters on an account license to have obtained the Legendary Cloak.

• Access to Ordon Sanctuary or eligibility for loot from Ordos no longer requires players to have completed the Legendary Cloak questline.

• It's been a really bad two days of lies for people w/o cloaks.
    Edit: Spoke too soon. The change below has been reverted. Eligibility for loot from defeating Ordos has not changed. It still requires one of the characters on an account license to have obtained the Legendary Cloak.

• Why? Is giving people access hurting anyone?
    10/14/2014 01:37 PMPosted by Gronjo
    Why? Is giving people access hurting anyone?

It's really only four weeks too, it's not like anyone's going to care about Ordos after WoD launches.

• In other words..."Oops, forgot to put that in the patch. Oh well...too late now!"

Haha, I have my cloak, so no skin off my back. Just thought that was funny.
    Wow... I really hope blizz does something nice for reverting these changes, like, give the stinking buff back.