Ghost Wolf Change

Shaman
Is there a way to change the look of the new ghost wolf form? I really dislike it, and want my old form back. I tried turning the new models off but my ghost wolf and my spirit wolves in enh are still ugly tooth wolves and not the pretty, sleek wolves that I've loved for years. I've never glyphed to change them before... but is there a glyph that restores their original shape? Like how the druids can get their trent form rather than the huge piece of broccoli?
Not yet. I'm hoping for one as well.

I like the new model for my spirit wolves but it doesn't look anything like a travel form... it looks really slow and bulky.
My friend gave me the spirit raptor glyph so my ancestral spirits don't look so silly any more, but ghost wolf still has nothing to change it. very sad.
The new ghost wolf look is pretty awesome, a lot better than the ugly dog from before.
10/15/2014 06:39 PMPosted by Usutu
The new ghost wolf look is pretty awesome, a lot better than the ugly dog from before.

Blasphemy !! Do not speak of such perversions !
I think the new ghost wolf form looks awesome! So cute and fluffeh.

Also, have you seen the Glyph of Arctic Wolf version? E...P...I...C

But I do think they should include a glyph for those who want to use the old model.
Aye, it should be glyphed.

Someone in my raid said I look like Lassie :(
I like the new one. I never liked the old school wolf model. Draenor wolves look badass.
A lot of people don't like it though Tamashi, that's why we want a glyph like druids have so that we can get our nice, pretty ghost wolf back. And others who like the new, feral looking thing can have that ....
I brought this up in a beta thread I made in early July. Rather unhappy that Blizzard ended up not listening anyway. =/
10/16/2014 02:11 PMPosted by Alayea
I brought this up in a beta thread I made in early July. Rather unhappy that Blizzard ended up not listening anyway. =/
were shamans of course they wouldn't
People constantly asked for updated wolf model pre 6.0.2, complain when they get it. I feel sorry for you Blizzard.
10/17/2014 03:24 AMPosted by Riptide
People constantly asked for updated wolf model pre 6.0.2, complain when they get it. I feel sorry for you Blizzard.

well its probably because the people who are now complaining were not the ones complaining before. Clearly every change they make will make some section of the population unhappy so this is a 100% predictable outcome.
The level of trolling is amazing. Let's start with lorewise you shouldn't even have wolfs. You're playing a panda..... nuff said gtfo.
I changed into it while I had my wolves out. It makes me feel like a little puppy, it is pretty pathetic I have to say.

I don't mind the wolves except what is up with their tusks. They look like trolls. They need some urgent dentistry.
Wasn't even a wolf before. Why be a dog?